Private Tour of Vatican City with skip the line tickets
Private Tour of Vatican City with skip the line tickets Description
Enjoy this private tour of Vatican City with your official tour guide who will show you all the corners and places of the Vatican City.
We will pick you up in your hotel or place of choice in Rome and your private driver, together with your official tour guide, will take you to the Vatican City.
Vatican City is the spiritual center of all the Catholics of the World. It has been declared as a State in 1929 and around 1000 people live in the Vatican City, who work on its museums and facilities.
Vatican, it is the residence of the Papa, and it is a treasure of iconic architecture and art.
The Sistine Chapel is the chapel of the Apostolic Palace of the Vatican, and its roof was painted by the famous Michelangelo.
If you are interested in any other way of visiting the Vatican City (walking tour) or any other place in Rome, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Private Tour of Vatican City with skip the line tickets | Points of Interest and Landmarks
During this private tour of Vatican City, you will get to know the most iconic and representative places of this historical place. General entrance to Vatican City Is included in the price of this private tour.
Your private experience will start at your desired time in the lobby of your hotel or place of choice in Rome, when your private driver and official guide pick you up in a luxury vehicle.
Depending on the start hour of the tour, you will first visit the Vatican Museums or the Basilique of St. Peter. Your private tour guide will be at your whole disposition during the 4-hour tour.
Among other monuments and sights, you can get to know:
- Vatican Galleries (there are five galleries in Vatican: The Lapidary Gallery, The New Wing of Chiaramonti Museum, Gallery of the Candelabra, Gallery of Tapestries and The Gallery of Maps).
- St. Peter Square (located in front of Basilique of St. Peter)
- Sistine Chapel (chapel of the Apostolic Palace of the Vatican)
- Basilique of St. Peter (catholic temple inside Vatican City)
- Pinacoteca Vaticana (art gallery which is part of the Vatican Museums)
- Raphael’s Rooms
- Much more!
Your private official tour guide will share with you all his knowledge about the Vatican City and Papa’s work.
All our guides are officials and professionals, and they speak many languages to make your experience unforgettable
You will be able to enjoy and admire the great architecture and sights of Vatican City’s most important and well-known monuments.
The private tour has a duration of 4 hours from the moment of pickup to the moment of drop off in your hotel or place of choice in Rome.
In case you would like to visit Vatican City and also see highlights of Rome, please take a look to our Private 5-hour tour of Rome and Vatican City.
This Private Tour includes:
- Private Official Tour Guide in English, Spanish or Italian (other languages upon request) for your 4 hour tour
- Private luxury vehicle with chauffeur for 4 hours in Rome
- Pick up and drop off in your hotel or place of choice in Rome
- Skip the line entrance to Vatican City (Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel)
- Public liability insurance
- 24/7 Guardian Angel Service
- Price per person
li>Complete personalized experience
This Private Tour excludes:
- Other entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.