Global Solution for Groups
Manage your events, incentive groups, conferences, together with our group specialists at the best price and quality.
Tours and excursions:
Activities with official guide, vehicle with driver and tickets.
For groups of more than 10 people we manage the reservation of hotels in your destination, with the best available rate.
We organize everything from when travelers arrive at their destination airport. Transfers, arrangements, hotel reservations, tours and excursions.
We help you organize your event, we can offer vehicles with drivers; For transfers, arrangements, tours, excursions, hotel reservations, restaurants and much more.
We manage the ground operations of your congress, through our fleet of vehicles with uniformed and professional drivers.
Soccer Matches, Flamenco Show, work meetings, cooking courses and much more !!
Why let Tour Travel & More manage your group?
Our fleet of vehicles for groups
- Wonder experience! Pedro was fabulous, very knowledgeable, passionate and really understood the background and the construction of the Guggenheim as well as... read morePedro was fabulous, very knowledgeable, passionate and really understood the background and the construction of the Guggenheim as well as very knowledgeable of the exhibits…. I highly recommend him!! read lessFran M10/09/2023Marbella - Tarifa - Tangier - Chefchaouen and on the way back 💙 It was a wonderful one day trip from Marbella to Chefchaouen on the 4th of August! I am very happy... read moreIt was a wonderful one day trip from Marbella to Chefchaouen on the 4th of August! I am very happy that I trusted Tour Travel & More and would do it again, their trips are different and comfortable. In the morning of the 4th, a driver was waiting for us in front of our accommodation in Marbella, exactly according to our email agreement. The driver welcomed us with some water bottles in the car and everything was clean and luxurious. Arriving at the port in Tarifa, the friendly driver came with us and explained where to line up. Everything became very easy and we ended up on the ferry. Samir, our guide, and another driver were waiting for us at the port in Tangier, they took us straight to the Blue City. Samir was telling us curious information and historical details about the people and Morocco. In the Blue City he invited a local guide - Mustafa, who lives in Chefchaouen and they were together telling stories about everything we were passing on our walk in the town. He also showed us some good quality local products, at good prices. Both guides showed us some empty streets and stunning views of the town. This helped us to make awesome pictures and see the authenticity of Chefchaouen. This private tour is special and non commercial. On the way back Samir showed us a panoramic view of Tangier, close to the beach and we took some pictures there. Tangier is also a beautiful and interesting city, worth visiting! Morocco is a unique place and I and if I have the opportunity to visit it again I will choose TT & more again. We were on time for our ferry back to Spain, but unfortunately the ferry was late. We were worried that the driver, who would take us from Tarifa, wouldn't wait for us, but he was there. He waited for an hour and half and he was so kind to take us back to the accommodation. It was a long adventure, but emotional and unforgettable! I will definitely choose Tour Travel and More for my next trip and I will be long telling my story of this unique experience! Thank you for being an honest company and guide everything by the plan! read lessMihaela Mihaylova29/08/2023
- Great private tour of Barcelona We did a private tour of Barcelona, Spain. We had a great time! Filippo was a fantastic guide. He was... read moreWe did a private tour of Barcelona, Spain. We had a great time! Filippo was a fantastic guide. He was very informative and accommodating. He was super nice and professional. We highly recommend this company as well as Filippo. Having the private tour allowed us to modify where we went. The van was super comfortable and had great air conditioning which made the site seeing bearable and enjoyable in the August heat. We will definitely use them again! read lessSean W24/08/2023Un tuffo alle Martianez e la visita a Puerto valgono la pena Ho rivisto Puerto de La Cruz dopo una decina d’anni in una giornata calda e afosa. Bella la passeggiata da... read moreHo rivisto Puerto de La Cruz dopo una decina d’anni in una giornata calda e afosa. Bella la passeggiata da cui si possono vedere le piscine Martianez di acqua di mare con isolotti ( su cui sono posizionati lettini e ombrelloni) che rappresentano le 7 Isole Canarie. Tempi addietro vi ho nuotato piacevolmente e in un momento ancora antecedente ero stata nel locale sotto il livello del mare che comprendeva un teatro ( con esibizioni internazionali di ottimo livello) e un casino’. La visita del centro più vecchio con le case con i balconi in legno è’ stata piacevole e pure il percorso davanti alla chiesa con gli alberi di frangipane. Il resto della citta’ e’ moderno, anonimo. La Orotawa ha un bel centro storico, ma un po’ deludente la Casas de los balcones che ricordavo tenuta meglio e il loro museo non vale i 6€ a persona per un rapido percorso al piano superiore dove non si può entrare dentro le 4/5 stanze, ma solo guardarle dalla porta di ingresso e che sono si’ arredate ma non hanno niente di più delle vecchie case dei nostri avi. Il piano terra è’ tutta un’esposizione di souvenir turistici con le solite cose che si trovano in giro compresi tutte le tovaglie e articoli similari la maggior parte dei quali fatti a macchina e cineserie. Delusione poi per la mancata visita al museo dei tappeti ( enormi quadri dipinti con sabbia sul pavimento e raffiguranti personaggi sacri) che un tempo ricordavo di fronte alla Casa di Los Balcones ed ora accanto, in un edificio del Comune che non ha esposto nessun orario di visita e che quel giorno era chiuso. Nessuno dei gestori dei locali circostanti sapeva quando ci sarebbe stato qualcuno ad aprirlo. Al ritorno verso Los Cristianos è’ stata interessante la fermata alla Candelaria che il 15 agosto e il 2 febbraio festeggia la Vergine della Candelaria, patrona di tutte le Isole Canarie. read lessAntonella20/08/2023
- Espectacular!!!! Super experiencia!!! Totalmente recomendable para ir en familia, nosotros fuimos con nuestros 3 hijos. El servicio con Tourtravel&More ha sido... read moreSuper experiencia!!! Totalmente recomendable para ir en familia, nosotros fuimos con nuestros 3 hijos. El servicio con Tourtravel&More ha sido impecable, super atentos para que disfrutáramos de la experiencia y pendientes de cualquier imprevisto que ha surgido. Esta claro que, nada mejor que ir de la mano de profesionales como estos para poder disfrutar de unas vacaciones así, confiando tus vacaciones en personas a la altura de las expectativas. read lessBeatriz Perez09/08/2023Most organized and thoughtful tour I have ever done This was the best trip I have ever done. The tour company even accommodated us when our cruise ship changed... read moreThis was the best trip I have ever done. The tour company even accommodated us when our cruise ship changed our port--I could not believe they made it work for us.Our driver showed up on time--early in fact--to pick us up. He had a cooler with cold bottles of water and a step stool to help us get in and out of the van--this is an important detail when travelling with children and with people with mobility challenges.Our driver also arrived at our meeting point early after our free time on our own so we were not waiting around wondering. He even was able to pick us up at the entrance to Al Hambra because he lives in the region--this attention to detail of using local drivers was wonderful.Now onto our guide in Al Hambra--I have never had a better tour guide! He wanted us to enjoy everything, the acoustics, the architecture, the smell of the flowers. He understood the history of this remarkable site and shared so much with us. He also made sure we stopped in the shade and paced the tour remarkably well.We did some tours with our cruise ship that did not go so smoothly. This private tour was without a doubt the highlight of our trip. The next time I visit Europe I would not hesitate to book with this tour company. When I am visiting a place that is the top of my list of places I want to see and experience it is worth the extra money to get a fantastic experience. read lessmultigenerationaltraveler31/07/2023
- Excelente Servicio Solo para agradecer los excelentes servicios, Luis Fernando - Guia en Toledo junto con el servicio de transporte privado y... read moreSolo para agradecer los excelentes servicios, Luis Fernando - Guia en Toledo junto con el servicio de transporte privado y el conductor. Muchas gracias. En nuestros próximos viajes no dudaremos en contratarles de nuevo read lessGerman S23/07/2023Great Excursion, here are some tips: Overall great experience. Here are some tips and overall comments:* I booked way in advance and followed up periodically to... read moreOverall great experience. Here are some tips and overall comments:* I booked way in advance and followed up periodically to make sure we were will still set and reserved. Very prompt response, always. * The pickup is OUTSIDE of the port. You walk through the building to the parking lots, then leave through the second set of gates to the street. This was not clear and very confusing because other drivers were waiting right outside the port building with signs. The company should have communicated that better. Additionally, our driver didn’t have a sign at all, and didn’t speak English. We walked to his van at one point and he wasn’t inside of it. We then waited another 30 minutes after a ton of stressful phone calls and he finally drove over to us. We missed 40 minutes standing around outside, and this is the reason for 4 stars instead of 5. * the van was very clean and nice, with seatbelts.* There was no water. Bring water. Seville is hot. * our guide, Concha, was amazing and so knowledgeable and friendly. * I should have researched Seville better and customized more. Entry tickets are not included, so plan for that and buy tickets in advance for cathedral and Alcazar. * the suggested itinerary is wonderful, but jam packed. I suggest you pick your highlights and customize with the company in advance. We missed Alcazar, and that probably would have been my top choice. We went to Cathedral, I definitely recommend. The driver drove us around downtown while Concha explained the plazas and buildings, I recommend. We took a walk through the Jewish corridor. I also recommend. Plan to stop for coffee/a bite to eat and WATER. That is not on the suggested itinerary, but needed. * Since we had to be back to ship by 430, and there were 9 of us (5 were kids/tweens), we couldn’t cram everything in. If you are in a similar situation, I recommend a drive to see the sites and plaza quick stop, Alcazar, Jewish corridor walk, and quick run through the Cathedral. Seville has a very rich history. There is so much to do and see!! read lessKristy M20/07/2023
- Great TourExoerience The tour was just what we needed. Both guys were great. We like to get to see the things you... read moreThe tour was just what we needed. Both guys were great. We like to get to see the things you wouldn't normally see on a cruise shore excursion. The whole tour was exceptional! If we come back to Barcelona, we will do an 8-hour tour. Tell them thanks for us and we want to thank you for having such a skilled team. read lessDavid K13/07/2023Fantastique Nice hotel😘😘😘😘😘😘helpful waiters good food tidy restaurant,good room nice sea, coral🤩🤩😍😍🥰🥰good animations I really enjoy my vacation it was one... read moreNice hotel😘😘😘😘😘😘helpful waiters good food tidy restaurant,good room nice sea, coral🤩🤩😍😍🥰🥰good animations I really enjoy my vacation it was one of the best vacation and I love all Pick Al Batros Hôtels read lessfatmata D13/07/2023
- Excelente servicio Muy buena experiencia. Los choferes puntuales y muy amables y los guías excelentes, amables y conocedores de los lugares y... read moreMuy buena experiencia. Los choferes puntuales y muy amables y los guías excelentes, amables y conocedores de los lugares y su historia. read lessJose J M05/07/2023Amazing private experience! All three of our tours with your company were wonderful! The guides were knowledgeable and accommodated our needs with young... read moreAll three of our tours with your company were wonderful! The guides were knowledgeable and accommodated our needs with young children. The drivers were also excellent. Thank you so much for everything! When we travel again, we will definitely contact your company for tours. read lessMelissa D04/07/2023
- Walking tour of Zaragoza We had a wonderful tour with Ana. She was extremely knowledgeable and spoke in English and Spanish. We appreciated her... read moreWe had a wonderful tour with Ana. She was extremely knowledgeable and spoke in English and Spanish. We appreciated her willingness to share the beauty of Zaragoza with us! read lessJt M28/06/2023Wonderful private tour with Carmen We had a perfect day with Carmen at Alhambra. We arrived early to beat the crowds and had our tickets... read moreWe had a perfect day with Carmen at Alhambra. We arrived early to beat the crowds and had our tickets in hand. We learned so much about the Muslims who built this place, their culture and religion. Carmen was incredibly knowledgeable and ready to answer all our questions. Even the weather cooperated! read lessDCBTurner16/06/2023
- Excelente servicio al cliente proporcionado por Tours Travel & More y todos los operadores de Turismo que utilizan. Definitivamente fue muy acertado para mi familia y para mi contratar los servicios de Tours Travel & More para los... read moreDefinitivamente fue muy acertado para mi familia y para mi contratar los servicios de Tours Travel & More para los tours privados llegando en crucero a Atenas, Salerno, Sicilia y Livorno. Llegando a dichos puertos, solo se cuentan con 6 a 8 horas de tiempo para visitar los lugares importantes. Por eso el tour privado es la mejor opcion. Tours Travel & More trabaja con excelentes operadores de turismo en cada ciudad que nos proporcionaron limousines de lujo, choferes y guias altamente calificados y profesionales. Los choferes puntuales y sumamente atentos. Los guias con gran conocimiento de historia y nos deleitaron por horas con gran cantidad de informacion. Gracias a la gestion de Tours Travel & More nuestro viaje fue excelente y transcurrio sin ningun tipo de contratiempo. read lessSofi b16/06/2023Excellent Granada tour Antonio was a great guide, very knowledgeable and kept everything at the right pace. His interest in the Alhambra was... read moreAntonio was a great guide, very knowledgeable and kept everything at the right pace. His interest in the Alhambra was infectious and we left with a much greater understanding of the various periods of change. read lessJanice R15/06/2023