Private Walking Tour of New Orleans
Private Walking Tour of New Orleans Description
When one thinks of New Orleans, one of the first things that pops up into our head is Mardi-Gras and Jazz. But this is not all what New Orleans has to offer. This private New Orleans walking tour has the secrets to what the city truly is! Join your private official tour guide and discover New Orleans like a local.
This walking tour is ideal for first timers. We also recommend this tour if you want to learn more about the French Quarter.
The city of New Orleans dazzles all the travelers that come across it. It has amazing architecture and of course one of the locations that stands out the most is the French Quarter. There you will find Caribbean, French, Spanish and of course American influences. You will also enjoy the wonderful hospitality of the locals.
Your tour will begin at a centrally located meeting point close to the French Quarter. If your hotel is located close by, your guide may pick you up directly there.
Points of interest and landmarks in New Orleans
Firstly, you will meet with your private licensed tour guide. After that, this private New Orleans walking tour will begin.
This walking tour will be focused on the French Quarter of New Orleans. In case you may like a wider itinerary, check out our city tour for a more complete and overview experience of New Orleans.
During your tour, you will wander and stroll down the historical streets of the French Quarter. You will explore the Old District and the architecture of the historical center.
Amongst other sites, you will visit and enjoy the following locations;
- French Quarter or Vieux Carre
- Jackson Square & the Statue of Andrew Jackson
- St Louis Cathedral
- The Cabildo
- The Pontalbas
- Pirates Alley
- Le Petit Theatre
- Tennessee Williams House
- William Faulkner House
- Lafittle’s blacksmith shop
- Bourbon Street
- Royal Street
- View of the Mississippi River
- French Market
- If you would like, we can have a quick stop at Cafe du Monde
- So much more!
This is an example of the itinerary that you can enjoy during your private tour in New Orleans. You can contact our travel experts to personalize the itinerary.
This private tour will finish off at close to where it started, in the French Quarter. This is where the tour will conclude. Contact us for more information, we are at your disposal!
This Private Tour includes:
- Private licensed tour guide for 3 hours
- Meeting point or hotel pick up in french quartier
- Completely personalized and private experience
- Guardian Angel Service: 24/7 phone line
- Private tour
- Public liability insurance
- Price per person
This Private Tour excludes:
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Any type of tickets cannot be modified.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 15 days prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 15 days prior to first service date: penalty of 20% of guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 7 days prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.
** NO REFUND IN ANY CASE OF MODIFICATION, OR CANCELLATION on any Entrance fees, or any type of tickets or ANY fees associated for their above purchase