Take this day trip to enjoy this Private Tour to Toledo and Segovia from Madrid. You cannot visit Madrid and not go to Segovia and Toledo. There is so much to see and enjoy in both these historical cities.
This is a complete full day experience. Toledo is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. There are 3 cultures in the old city. Learn everything that Toledo has to offer. Get to know the Jewish, Islamic and Christian Culture.
Segovia has also medieval history, it is a unique way to enjoy this city in this private tour.
Firstly, we will arrange a private pick up from your hotel in Madrid. You will head comfortably towards Segovia and Toledo.
Once in Toledo, enjoy a private 3 hour guided visit of the city. This will be a walking tour. You will later enjoy a quick bite to eat in Toledo with a great recommendation from your guide. We will then head towards Segovia. Once in Segovia, enjoy a private 2 hour guided tour of the city.
Points of Interest and Landmarks
For this Private Tour to Toledo and Segovia from Madrid, get to know the best of Toledo and Avila.
Firstly, we will arrive to Toledo. In Toledo, enjoy a 3 hour guided walking tour.
Here is the example of what you will enjoy in Toledo:
- Cathedral of Toledo: Catedral Primada
- Monastery of San Juan de Los Reyes in Toledo
- Puerta del Sol: This is the Northern City Gate of the city of Toledo
- Puente de San Martín of Toledo
- View of the Greco Museum in Toledo
- Mirador del Valle: beautiful views of the city of Toledo
- View of Alcazar of Toledo
- Puerta de Bisagra
- View of Iglesia de San Ildefonso
- View of Iglesia de Santo Tomé
- Puente de Alcántara de Toledo
- Synagogue of El Transito: outside view
- Plaza de Zocodover
- Much more!
After the visit with your guide in Toledo, we will leave towards Segovia. Before leaving towards Segovia, we will have a quick stop for lunch. The drive towards Segovia will be around 1 hour.
Secondly, will then leave towards Segovia. Once we arrive to Segovia, here are a few sites that you can visit:
- Aqueduct of Segovia. This is a complete must to visit. This is the icon of Segovia. It is a truly remarkable location to visit.
- Have a view at the Alcazar of Segovia. This is a palace that has roman and moorish origins. Great photo stop and unique memories to take back home!
- Cathedral of Segovia: New Cathedral constructed in the former Jewish Quarter of Segovia.
- Walls of Segovia
- Calle Real de Segovia
- Much more!
In conclusion, enjoy the best of Private Tour to Toledo and Segovia from Madrid.