This is the best way to get to know and enjoy a city. This private tour of Madrid will show you the most important sites of this unique city.
Madrid, being the capital of Spain has just so much to offer! The best way to learn all its secrets and unique sites is with this private tour of Madrid.
Firstly, we will arrange a comfortable and hassle free pick up for you. We will pick you up from your hotel or place of choice. We can also arrange a pick up from the airport or train station if you don’t have much time. Once we pick you up, your private tour will begin. Your private official tour guide and on the other hand, private chauffeur in our luxury vehicle will be at your disposition from the beginning of the tour to the end.
Have a view at all the sites that Madrid has to offer. Finally the tour will conclude at your hotel or restaurant of your choice. Contact our travel experts to personalise the experience for your exact needs.
Points of Interest & Landmarks
This private tour of Madrid will include stoping by the most important sites of the city. Madrid is a city that full of culture and even life! It is hard to describe everything you will enjoy here. We also cannot see everything Madrid has to offer in just 4 hours. This is why, the best way to maximise your time in the city is with a private tour.
Here are some examples of the sites that you will be visiting and viewing in your private tour;
- Prado Museum; outside view. Have your guide explain the most important essentials of this museum. We can arrange a private guide to show you around the museum on this same day or even on another private tour. There is an overwhelming number of masterpieces in the Prado museum that you can’t miss.
- Retiro Park: have a view at one of the largest parks in the city. The Retiro park is full of elegant gardens and unique sites. It is actually located not far from the Prado Museum. There is much to do in the Retiro Park. You can of course wander on our own or even paddle on the grand pond. It is a fun activity to enjoy with kids!
- Royal Palace of Madrid; What can we say about the Royal Palace. A Palace built in the mid 1700s with a unique structure. It was but on the site of the Moorish Alcazar. This will be an outside stop. We highly recommend to enter into the Royal Palace to enjoy the full experience. The best way is to enter with your private official tour guide.
- Outside view of the Santiago Bernabeu stadium
- Outside view of the National Archaeological Museum of Madrid
- Puerta del Sol; Next to the Post office Building or Casa de Correos you will find the large square. On the Casa de Correos you will see a clock. This clock is the famous clock that does the New Years countdown.
- Gran Vía of Madrid
- Plaza Mayor; an icon in Madrid and must to visit. This is a Renaissance square where a photo and history stop is needed!
- Mercado de San Miguel; have a quick view. We can drop you here after your tour if you would like to taste the food market.
- Catedral de la Almudena
- Plaza de Cibeles
- Cybele Palace: city hall
- Puerta de Alcalá
- View of the Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas
- Barrio La Latina
- Barrio de Salamanca
- Plaza de Oriente
- Much more!
For this tour and in this example there is no entrance tickets included. We can include entrance tickets for you for this tour. In the 4 hour tour, we recommend to enter into one monument. This way you can enjoy not only the monument of your choice but also the rest of the city of Madrid and everything it has to offer.
Have a look our our best selling private day trip to Toledo from Madrid.