Full-day visit to the wineries of Toledo from Madrid
Full-day visit to the wineries of Toledo from Madrid Description
This 8-hour tour to the wineries of the Toledo Valley and Madrid’s Las Vegas region is perfect for visitors who want to learn about and enjoy some of the best wines of the historic Castilla region from the capital. We will start early in the morning to make the most of our Full-day visit to the wineries of Toledo from Madrid, with a luxury private vehicle with chauffeur for a comfortable and safe journey.
Your chauffeur will pick you up at the place of your choice in Madrid in a luxury vehicle, and you will start your route. Once at your destination you will be able to visit two wineries, where you will learn about the history and technique of each one of them, and where you will be able to taste their most representative wines, accompanied by the traditional appetizers that the winemakers know best match their wines.
The area we will visit is part of the Protected Designation of Origin (D.O.) Vinos de la Tierra de Castilla. Its wines are produced by more than 200 wineries in Castile-La Mancha exclusively with grapes grown in the region, the most representative varieties being Cabernet Sauvignon, Bobal, Airén, Verdejo, Tempranillo, Syrah, Macabeo, Garnacha tintorera and Garnacha fina, but many other grape varieties, both white and red, are also grown.
Full-day visit to the wineries of Toledo from Madrid, What to expect
The dry environment and the large number of hours of sunshine per year favor the adequate ripening of the grapes, producing wines with intense aromas, with fruity and floral notes. The limestone soils produce fine, light white wines, rosés of intense color, clean and lively; aromatic, balanced, structured red wines, with great tannic power, intense color, powerful body and high complexity.
The success of Tierra de Castilla wines means that the availability of the wineries is scarce, and it is difficult to visit two wineries in one day, but we take care of everything so that you only have to enjoy the experience.
Full-day visit to the wineries of Toledo from Madrid | Points of interest
Among the wineries that can be visited are:
- Casa del Valle, from Bodegas Olarra, in the heart of the Tagus Valley.
- Cigarral de Santa María, the only urban vineyard in Spain.
- Finca Loranque, French style and with a history dating back to Roman times.
- Bodega del Nero, in Chinchón, one of the most beautiful villages in Spain.
- And many more, just let us know if you have a preference for a particular one.
- If you wish, your driver will show you the most interesting places in the area or take you to a typical restaurant nearby for lunch.
At the end of your visits, your driver will take you back to your place of origin in Madrid to rest.
As an alternative to our full day visit to the wineries of Toledo from Madrid, you can do our full day visit to the wineries of Ribera del Duero from Madrid for 12 hours, or our full day visit to the wineries of La Rioja from Madrid as well, but for 13 hours.
This Private Tour includes:
- Pick up and drop off at the place you specify from Madrid
- Private chauffeur-driven luxury vehicle for 12 hours
- Visit to two wineries
- Wine tasting and standard appetizers at each winery
- Public liability insurance
- 24 hour service
This Private Tour excludes:
- Other entrance fees
- Additional food and beverage in addition to the standard tours
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.