Enjoy this Barcelona private tour with your own official driver and official private guide and enjoy the experience of visiting the fantastic city. This is a full day experience to get to know the city to the fullest in this Barcelona private tour.
Being a private tour will pick you up from your hotel or place of choice (hotel, cruise port, airport or apartment) in Barcelona. Right after pick up, we will start this private tour. Enjoy the best of the city with your own chauffeur and separate official guide.
This option for this Barcelona Private Tour is a full day experience. It will be a total of 8 hours with both your driver and separate guide and you will get a good feel of what Barcelona has to offer.
Our travel experts will help you organise your completely personalized and unique experience in Barcelona. You will be able to visit the places in which you are most interested from the city. There is also a 4 hour half day option if you prefer!
Points of Interests and Landmarks
Barcelona is a city that has so much to offer all visitors. With this Barcelona private tour, you will get the chance to visit the cities most emblematic monuments and sites. This is a completely private tour and we will arrange a private pick up for you.
Let your driver wait for you for a comfortable experience and explore this locations next to your private official tour guide.
Barcelona is one of the most visited cities in the whole world, receiving around 15 million visitors every year. The city has a very wide offer of monuments and sites to visit, as well as a great culinary culture.
Most representative and emblematic sites:
- Passeig de Gracia: one of the main avenues in Barcelona and most famous in Catalunya!
- Casa Batlló: by Antonio Gaudi and a real representation of the Catalan modernism
- La Pedrera: Also known as Casa Mila. Another work by Antonio Gaudi. Also a modernism arquitecture.
- La Boqueria Market: famous worldwide food market in Barcelona
- Gothic Quarter: medieval streets, trendy locations and roman remains. The true old town of Barcelona
- Sagrada Familia: Catholic Basilique by Antonio Gaudi. Unfinished and a must visit in Barcelona and the World
- Park Guell: beautiful Park by Anotnio Gaudi with outstanding views of the city
- Las Ramblas: an iconic landmark of the city of Barcleona. It runs through the heart and old town of the city center
- Plaza Catalunya: Large square in the heart of city center just where Las Ramblas begins and divides the old and newer (eixample) part of Barcelona
- El Born: Neighbourhood with medieval streets and unique sites like Santa Maria del Mar.
- Museo Picasso: Extensive works of art of Pablo Picasso in this museum in Barcelona
- Camp Nou: Futbol Club Barcelona’s (Barça’s) Stadium and Museum. One of the most visited museum in the country.
- And many more!
During the whole tour you will have your private luxury vehicle and official tour guide at your disposition, who will show you and delight you with the most representative sites that Barcelona offers. Your official tour guide will illuminate you as you visit the different sites. Barcelona is a city that has a long and very wide history, having museums and monuments by very well known artists like Antoni Gaudi and Pablo Picasso.
Barcelona Private Tour
As said before, this is a completely personalized experience, so please don’t hesitate in contacting us. Our travel experts will help you organise your Barcelona private tour so you can take the best from your visit to one of the nicest cities in the world. Our job is to make your time in Barcelona an unforgettable experience, where you will enjoy the city in the best possible way.
If you are interested in entering any monument, we can organise the tickets for you, don’t hesitate in contacting us. We can arrange skip the line tickets for a hassle free experience.
This is a tailor made experience, we can always adjust the time and points of interest to fit your own interest.