Private Tour Barcelona Description
Enjoy this private tour of Barcelona with your official tour guide and get to know Barcelona’s most emblematic sights.
This private tour will start off with a hotel pick up. Our private pickup can also be from the cruise port or airport. Just let us know, and we will arrange the correct pickup.
This is a completely private tour and our travel experts are here to make your private tour of Barcelona unique. Barcelona is truly a unique city and the best way to get to know it is with this private tour.
Barcelona is the home to much more than FCB Barça club and Anotnio Gaudi! Get to know the best of this private tour of Barcelona with your private official tour guide. This will be a very comfortable experience thanks to your private luxury vehicle with separate chauffeur.
Barcelona is a coastal city on the Mediterranean where you can enjoy wonderful mountain views and beautiful Mediterranean Sea landscapes.
After we pick you up comfortably from your hotel or place of choice, we will head towards the city center to start this private tour of Barcelona. This is a 4-hour tour, and you will get to see as much of the city as possible. If you wish to enter into any monuments, we can also arrange that.
Below is a 4-hour private tour. We can always offer longer tours like for example 6 hours or 8 hours. The exact number of hours can be modified to your needs. Check out our other tours!
Private Tour Barcelona Points of Interest and Landmarks
Firstly, we will arrange a comfortable pick you for you and your private group. Your private official tour guide alongside your chauffeur will be waiting for you at your place of choice.
We will then go ahead and start this wonderful private tour of Barcelona!
Here is an example of the stops and itinerary that you will enjoy during your private tour.
- Paseo de Gracia: Paseo de Gracia is one of the main avenues in Barcelona. It is also one of the most famous ones in Catalunya! It has a touristic importance as well as full of luxury boutiques! Walk down Paseo de Gracia and admire Gaudi buildings as well as window shopping stores like Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Carolina Herrera and so much more!
- La Pedrera: One of Gaudi’s buildings. This building is located on Paseo de Gracia. La Pedrera is also known as Casa Mila. Learn about its history thanks to your private official tour guide.
- Casa Batllo: This building is also by Gaudi, and it is located also on Paseo de Gracia. This building truly represents the Catalan modernism
- Sagrada Família: Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece. This is a catholic basilique, but truly a wonder to visit for anyone! It is still under construction and its history is greater than his beauty.
- Plaza España: This is an icon in Barcelona. It was constructed for the Expo of 1929, and it’s a great photo stop for everyone.
- Villa Olimpica: You can find Barcelona’s modern port, Port Olympic. Enjoy a view at this unique neighborhood.
- Barceloneta: Barcelona’s promenade on the beachfront
- Calatrava Tower: the communications tower in Montjuic in Barcelona. Designed by Santiago Calatrava for the ’92 Olympic Games.
- Las Ramblas: Another icon of the city of Barcelona. Las Ramblas is a street that goes from Plaza Catalunya until the old port. It is lovely to walk down this street on your own!
- Plaza Catalunya: A critical and famous square in Barcelona. It divides the example district with the old part of the city. A nice meeting point for many!
- Gothic Quarter: A truly charming and unique neighborhood in Barcelona. One of our favorites! Enjoy its medieval streets as well as lovely bars, restaurants, and boutiques!
- Much more!
After the 4 hours, or your desired duration, we will take you back to your hotel or place of choice inside the city.
In conclusion, this is the perfect private tour for you! It is a complete way to get to know one of Spain’s most important cities in 4 hours! Contact us for more information!