Walking Tour of Rome - Private 3 hours Tour
Walking Tour of Rome – Private 3 hours Tour Description
Enjoy this private walking tour of Rome with your official tour guide and get to know Rome’s most emblematic sights.
Take this opportunity and get to know some of the most important and iconic places of Rome in this private walking tour.
Your private official tour guide will show and illuminate you with some of the most representative and historical sites of the wonderful city of Rome, which has more than, 2760 of existence. This tour is completely adjustable to what you want to see in Rome, please don’t hesitate in contacting us.
Rome is the capital of Italy, and it is the largest commune and fourth most-populous city in the European Union. There are over 2.9 million residents in the city. The city is located in the central-western portion of the Italian Peninsula, along the shores of Tiber River.
Rome is a unique location to visit, with more than two and a half thousand years of history. Rome now has the status as a global city and is ranked among the top 14 most visited cities in the World.
Our whole team in Tour Travel & More is ready to help you to organized your next holidays in Rome, you just need to contact us!
Walking Tour of Rome – Private 3 hours Tour | Points of Interest and Landmarks
Your official tour guide will pick you up in your hotel centrally located (if not, we will arrange a central meeting point) at your desire time to start this walking tour of Rome.
In this private walking tour, you will get to know some of the most representative places of downtown Rome. Among other monuments and sights, you can get to know:
- Trevi Fountain (the most important fountain in Italy)
- Spanish Steps (located in Piazza di Spagna)
- Navona Square (this square is one of the most outstanding urban spaces)
- Pantheon (considered as one of the 7 architectural wonders of the world)
- Piazza di Spagna (one of the most emblematic squares in Rome)
- Piazza dell Pópolo (locate at the base of Villa Borghese)
- Villa Borghese (is a landscape garden in the center of Rome, where the Borghese Gallery is located. If you are interested in visiting the gallery, take a look to our private 3-hour walking tour of Borghese Gallery!)
- Farnese Palace (outdoor)
- St. Ignatius Church
- St. Maria Sopra Minerva Church and square
- Pietra square
- Campo Dei Fiori (a beautiful fruit and vegetable market)
- Colonna square
- Much more!
If you are interested in visiting any particular monument or place in Rome, please don’t hesitate in asking us, we can arrange skip-the-line access to any monument in Rome for you and your party.
This walking tour of Rome has a duration of 3 hours from the start to the time of drop off. It is possible to arrange a larger or shorter duration of the tour, please don’t hesitate in contacting us.
This Private Tour includes:
- Official Tour guide in English, Spanish or Italian (other languages upon request) for 3 hours
- Meet the guide at the main entrance of the Gallery or in hotel centrally located
- Skip the line entrance to Borghese Gallery
- Complete personalized experience
- Public liability insurance
- 24/7 Guardian Angel Service
- Price per person
This Private Tour excludes:
- Other entrance fees
- Private transportation
- Food and drinks
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.