Private Tour to Acropolis and Acropolis Museum
Being in Athens, something you can’t miss to visit is the Acropolis and its museum. Your private driver and official tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Athens to start your Private Tour to Acropolis and Acropolis Museum.
You will have a mesmerizing experience at this ancient site including a lot of dazzling places such as the museum, the theaters and a lot more.
The city of Athens is home to art, learning and philosophy represented by its ancient monuments, museums and cultural institutions. It is one of the few cities to have hosted the Olympics more than once.
Take this opportunity to visit one of the most visited monuments in Europe with a local tour guide. You will learn about the architecture of this monuments as well as the history of the city. In other words, you will end loving this city.
If you are still interested in visiting other historical places, please take a look to our private tour to Cape Sounion and Poseidon’s Temple.
Points of Interest and Landmarks
Firstly, your private driver and official tour guide will pick you up in your hotel or place of choice in Athens. With this private tour to Acropolis and Acropolis Museum you will discover the most eminent places of this historical city.
The Acropolis is an ancient citadel located on a flattish-topped rock that rises 150 m (490 ft) above sea level in the city of Athens. It contains the remains of several ancient buildings of great architectural and historic significance.
The Acropolis Museum is an archaeological museum founded in 2003. The museum was built to house every artifact found on the rock and on the surrounding slopes, from the Greek Bronze Age to Roman and Byzantine Greece. The museum is located by the southeastern slope of the Acropolis Hill.
Among other places and monument you will be able to visit:
- Acropolis of Athens
- Acropolis Museum
- Parthenon temple: the most famous ancient building
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus
- Temple of Athena Nike
- Theatre of Dionysos
- Little Tree Book Cafe
- and much more!
Entrance ticket to Acropolis and Acropolis Museum are included in the price of the tour. We will arrange everything for you, so you do not have to worry about anything.
Finally, you will return back yo your staring point in Athens comfortable in your private luxury vehicle with driver.
This Private Tour includes:
- Official Tour guide for 4 hours
- Private luxury Vehicle with chauffeur for 4 hours
- Pick up and drop off from your place of choice in Athens
- Skip the line entrance to the Acropolis and Acropolis Museum
- Complete personalized experience
- 24/7 Guardian Angel Service
- Public liability insurance
- Price per person
This Private Tour excludes:
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.