Private Tour to Cape Sounion and Poseidon’s Temple
Private Tour to Cape Sounion and Poseidon’s Temple Description
Take a private tour of 5 hours to Cape Sounion and Poseidon’s Temple for a day of great history and stunning views. This is a guided tour that will take you to the most important archaeological site. You will see the Temple of Poseidon, perched on the edge of a cliff overlooking the Aegean Sea.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about Greek mythology and the history of this ancient civilization. The tour will also give you plenty of time to enjoy the incredible views from this beautiful spot.
This private tour will take you to the fantastic cape Sounion, located on the southernmost tip of the Attica peninsula. Here you will see Poseidon’s Temple, one of the most awe-inspiring ancient ruins in Greece. You will also enjoy stunning views of the Aegean Sea and the surrounding countryside.
You will have your private luxury car and driver for the day. The entrance ticket to Poseidon’s Temple is included in the price.
For a different option, refer to our half-day tour from Athens, including a visit to Eleusis.
Private Tour to Cape Sounion and Poseidon’s Temple | Points of Interest and Landmarks
Cape Sounion is a promontory on the Attica peninsula in Greece, located about 18 km (11 mi) southeast of Athens. It is the southernmost point of the Attica peninsula. Cape Sounion is noted as the site of the Temple of Poseidon, the ruins of which are a popular tourist attraction.
The cape is also the site of a lighthouse. The lighthouse and the Temple are both visible from Athens.
Poseidon’s Temple is one of the most popular tourist destinations on the island of Karpathos. The attraction is a well-preserved ancient temple that is said to have been dedicated to Poseidon, the god of the sea. The Temple is located in the village of Arkasa and is one of the most popular tourist destinations on the island.
The Temple is said to have been built in the 6th century BC, and it is one of the best-preserved ancient temples on the island. The site is open to the public, and visitors can explore the ruins of the Temple and the surrounding area.
The tour is fully customizable. Please get in touch with us to make your time a unique experience and help you organize your private tour at your convenience.
This Private Tour includes:
- Private official Tour guide for 5 hours
- Private luxury Vehicle with driver for 5 hours
- Entrance ticket to Poseidon’s Temple included
- Pick up and drop off from Athens
- Complete personalized experience
- 24/7 Guardian Angel Service
- Public liability insurance
- Price per person
This Private Tour excludes:
- Food and drinks
- Other entrance fees
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.