Make the best of your visit to the capital of France and enjoy a private Paris tour with us. Explore Paris, the city of light, with a local expert. This tour is tailor made and adjustable to your own personal likes.
Firstly your driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel, apartment or place of choice in Paris. After that you will kick off your full day Paris adventure. Our full day proposal goes for 8 hours, but the duration of the tour is adjustable to your desire. However, in case you would prefer a shorter tour, you can check our Private Half Day Tour.
All the tours we provide are private and tailor made to meet our clients desires. Our travel experts will help you organise a unique experience. Contact us and we will help you arrange a private tour up to your personal interests.
Points of Interests and Landmarks
Paris is one of the most visited and influential cities in the world. Visiting the city of light will amaze you. Not only for its architecture and historical places, but also for its vibe, flair, gastronomy and history. The aim of this private tour is to help you discover the secrets of Paris with a cultural, historic and artistic background. Therefore is your official tour guide joining you during the full experience. In addition to your guide you will have a private professional driver at your disposition.
Most representative and emblematic sites:
- Eiffel Tower: One of the main Parisian landmarks. It was built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889 to commemorate one century of the french revolution.
- Louvre Museum: The world’s largest art museum and the national museum of France.
- Orsay Museum: This museum displays collections of art from the period 1848 to 1914
- Opera Garnier: The home to Paris ballet
- Pont Neuf: The oldest standing bridge across the river Seine in Paris.
- Notre Dame Cathedral: Is considered one of the most famous gothic cathedral of the middle ages.
- Arc of triumph: This emblematic symbol of Paris represents the victories of France under Napoleon’s guidance.
- Basilique du Sacré Coeur: Consecrated in 1919, is one of the most iconic monuments in the city.
- Tuileries and Luxembourg gardens: The two main parks of Paris
- Place de la Concorde: Second biggest square in France, located at the end of Champs Elysees.
- Champs Élysées: The most famous road in Paris, goes from Arc of Triumph to Place de la Concorde.
- Grand and Petit Palais: Both built for the 1900 Exposition.
- Les Invalides: 17th Century complex built originally for disabled veterans
- Latin quarter: One of the most popular neighbourhoods of the city. Full of restaurants, cafés and Parisian flair
- Trocadero: The most elegant and classic neighbourhood in Paris, and the best place to see the Eiffel Tower.
- Moulin Rouge: The most famous cabaret in the world.
- Much more!
Private Paris tour
This tour is private and adjustable to your own personal likes. Our travel experts will do their best to help you arrange an unforgettable experience in Paris. Please do not hesitate to contact us. In other words, we are at your full disposition.
During our full day option a visit inside a monument or museum is very likely, but not obligatory! Let us know beforehand and we will arrange skip-the-line access to any site in Paris.
In conclusion, this is a tailor made experience. Starting time, duration and itinerary are completely adaptable to your personal desires.