Make the best of your visit to the city of light and enjoy a Paris private tour with us. Discover one of the most beautiful cities of Europe with a local expert. The tour is tailor made and adaptable to your own personal interests.
Firstly we will pick you up from your hotel, apartment or place of choice in Paris. After that our driver and official tour guide will be ready to show you the most beautiful sites of this wonderful city. Our proposal for a half day tour has a duration of 4 hours, but the duration of the tour is arrangeable to your own desire. In case you would prefer a longer tour you can check our Private Full Day Tour.
All our tours are private and customisable to our clients interests. Our travel experts will help you organise a unique and tailor made experience. The whole tour will be arranged up to your personal desires.
Points of Interests and Landmarks
Paris is one of the most influential cities in the world. Not only due to its architecture, museums and palaces but also for its culture, gastronomy and art. The aim of this private tour is to help you discover the secrets of the city with a cultural, historic and artistic background provided by your official tour guide. For this you will also have a private driver, who will be at your entire disposition during the tour.
Most representative and emblematic sites:
- Eiffel Tower: One of the main Parisian landmarks. It was built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889 to commemorate the first century after the french revolution. Its construction lasted 2 years, 2 months and 5 days.
- Louvre Museum: The world’s largest art museum and the national museum of France.
- Notre Dame Cathedral: Is considered one of the most famous gothic cathedral of the middle ages.
- Arc of triumph: Symbol of Paris, represents the victories of France under Napoleon guidance.
- Basilique du Sacré Coeur: Located in Montmartre, is one of the most beautiful buildings of Paris.
- Luxembourg gardens: The most popular park in Paris
- Place de la Concorde: Second biggest square in France, located at the end of Champs Elysees.
- Champs Élysées: Most famous avenue in Paris, goes from Arc of Triumph to Place de la Concorde.
- Grand Palais: It was built in 1900 for the Exposition Universelle, it is nowadays a historical monument.
- Les Invalides: 17th Century complex built originally for disabled veterans
- Pantheon of Paris: The temple of the french nation and first monument built in the city.
- Petit Palais: Also built in 1900 for the Exposition Universelle, is today an art museum.
- Trocadero: Most elegant neighbourhood in the city and the best place for the Eiffel Tower sightseeing.
- Moulin Rouge: The most famous cabaret in the world.
- Much more!
You are able to enter into any monument or sight you wish. Just let us know beforehand and we will arrange skip-the-line access. You will be able to take impressive pictures whenever you want. This is a completely personalised unique tour for you and your party.
The tour will finish back at your hotel or place of choice in Paris.
Paris Private Tour
As detailed above, this is a private and tailor made experience. Our travel experts will help you organise your Paris private tour up to your own personal likes. We will do our best to help you get an unforgettable experience from your visit to the wonderful Paris.
In case you would like to visit any monument or museum, we can organise the tickets for you. Let us know in advance and we will arrange your skip the line tickets with no extra cost.
This is a tailor made experience. Starting time, duration and itinerary are completely adaptable to your personal desires.