Private Tour to Philadelphia from New York
Private Tour Description
Join us on this private tour to Philadelphia from New York comfortable in a private luxury vehicle. Get ready to explore the most amazing sites and monuments along with a local tour guide.
The tour will start at your place of choice in New York. You will have a private driver available for an 8 hours tour to Philadelphia, where you will visit The Washington Square, The Liberty Bell Center and so much more.
Philadelphia is located in the state of Pennsylvania and is the biggest city of the zone. It is a very famous city due to its rich history and for its important role in the American Revolution. Another interesting fact is, that is the city where the movie “Rocky” took place. You surely remember the stairs where Sylvester Stallone used to train: the stairs to the Art Museum of Philadelphia.
Take the chance to visit this incredible city with our private tour to Philadelphia from New York. Your official tour guide will be waiting for you to illuminate you with all the information about the history of this place.
Firstly, as we already mentioned, your private driver will pick you up in your desired place in NY. Be ready to start this incredible tour though the Philadelphia city.
Once there, your private guide will be waiting for you to start a guided visit. Feel the fresh smell of nature and relax in The Washington Square while you walk through its paths or enjoy of some recreation. Go back in time to your visit to one of the most significant buildings in all the United States, The Independence Hall, the place where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were made official.
Taste the flavor of the world in the Reading Terminal Market, a place full of life and activity, where you can find food from all over the planet. Get to know in deep the culture of the world with the impressive art works from Picasso, Van Gogh, Matisse and many other artists in the Philadelphia Museum of Art. In front of the Museum you will find the famous Rocky steps that lead to Mr. Balboa’s statue.
Philadelphia Points of Interest and Landmarks
We also offer you to visit, amongst other sites:
- Tomb of the Unknown Revolutionary War Soldier
- Liberty Bell Center
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul
- Head House Square
- Elfreth’s Alley
- Rocky Steps
- and so much more
Finally, your private driver will take you back to your starting point in New York. If you are undecided about which tour to take, take a look at our list of private tours from NY.
This Private Tour includes:
- Private official tour guide por 3 hours in Philadelphia
- Private luxury vehicle with separate chauffeur for 8 hours
- Completely personalized and private experience
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel or place of choice in New York.
- Guardian Angel Service: 24/7 phone line
- Private tour
- Public liability insurance
- Price per person
This Private Tour excludes:
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Any type of tickets cannot be modified.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 15 days prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 15 days prior to first service date: penalty of 20% of guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 7 days prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.
** NO REFUND IN ANY CASE OF MODIFICATION, OR CANCELLATION on any Entrance fees, or any type of tickets or ANY fees associated for their above purchase