Private Walking Tour of Boston
Boston Walking Tour Description
The best way of visiting Boston is walking through it charming streets. Come with us in this private walking tour of Boston along with a private official tour guide. You will get to know the most emblematic and nicest spots in this wonderful city, while you follow the Freedom Trail.
You will meet with your private official tour guide in your hotel centrally located or central meeting point. In case you need, we can also provide a private transfer if your hotel is outside the center.
Boston is the capital and most populous city of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It has a population that rounds 695,000 people, and situated onshore of the Atlantic Ocean, is the only state capital in the contiguous United States with an oceanic shoreline. Boston is one of the oldest cities of the country, and it was seen of key events of the American Revolution.
During your 5-hour tour you will discover some of the most emblematic sites of Boston with your local expert. Do not miss the chance to visit one of the most historical cities of the United States.
Itinerary Walking Boston Tour
Your first contact with Tour Travel & More will be at your hotel or central meeting point. Your private official tour guide will pick you up at your desired time.
You will first follow the 2.5 miles of the brick made Freedom Trail, traverse the city and get to know the most important landmarks of Massachusetts capital city. Proclaimed as “The Cradle of Liberty”, The Faneuil Hall Marketplace is a must stop in this trip, you will enjoy both, local and nationally recognized shops.
Founded in 1634, The Boston Common is the oldest park in the United States, feel the breeze of freedom in your stroll through its 20 hectares full of history and nature.
Walking Boston Tour, Points of Interest and Landmarks
We also offer you to visit during this private walking tour of Boston:
- New State House
- Granary Burial Ground
- Park Street Church
- King’s Chapel & Burial Ground
- Scollay Square/Government Center
- Old South Meeting House
- Old State House
- Quincy Market
- Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway
- Old North Church
- Copp’s Hill Burial Ground
- Old City Hall
- Boston Stone
- Bunker Hill
- Bunker Hill Monument
Finally, at the end of the walking tour, your private official tour guide will drop you off in a central place of Boston.
We have an option of a more specific walking tour, take look to our private walking tour of Beacon Hill.
This Private Tour includes:
- Private official tour guide for 5 hours
- Meeting point: hotel centrally located or central meeting point
- Completely personalized and private experience
- Guardian Angel Service: 24/7 phone line
- Private tour
- Public liability insurance
This Private Tour excludes:
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.