Private Walking Tour of Beacon Hill
Private Walking Tour Beacon Hill Description
Enjoy your time in Boston as much as possible with this private walking tour of Beacon Hill. You will get to know one of the oldest and most picturesque neighborhoods in America along with a private official guide.
The tour will start in the city center at the time desired by you. It is possible to organize a pickup from your hotel or place of choice, if it is outside the city center. We can even provide a vehicle disposition during the whole tour.
Boston is the capital and most populous city of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It is situated onshore of the Atlantic Ocean, is the only state capital in the contiguous United States with an oceanic shoreline. Boston is one of the oldest cities of the country, and it was seen of key events of the American Revolution.
This private walking tour of Beacon Hill will give you the opportunity to dive into a unique neighborhood. Your private official tour guide will be at your full disposition during the 3 hours guided tour.
Beacon Hill Description, Points of Interest and Landmarks
Firstly, you will meet with your private official tour guide in a central place in Boston. Be ready to admire the unique architecture that characterizes this area of Boston.
Get ready for a journey to another century in this stroll through the streets that Reverend William Blackstone used to walk. Enjoy the Victorian architecture of the ancient buildings. Feel the breeze of freedom in your walk through the 20 hectares, full of history and nature, of The Boston Common, the oldest park in the United States.
Once we start the tour, we offer you to visit, amongst other sites:
- Louisburg Square
- Black History Trail
- State House
- Acorn Street
- And so much more!
In case you prefer, we can include an entrance ticket to any monument or museum you wish to visit. This is a completely private and personalized tour just for you, and your party.
Finally, at the end of the visit, your private official tour guide will drop you off in a central place of Boston.
In case you are interested, we also offer a private city tour through Boston, take a look!.
This Private Tour includes:
- Private official tour guide for 3 hours
- Meeting point: in hotel centrally located or central meeting point
- Completely personalized and private experience
- Guardian Angel Service: 24/7 phone line
- Private tour
- Public liability insurance
This Private Tour excludes:
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.