Private Stockholm Transfer
With our private transfer in Stockholm, we offer you the quickest and easiest way to reach your final destination in Stockholm in the comfort of a private luxury vehicle with your private transfer.
Enjoy a relaxing experience in one of our luxury private vehicles. We offer all types of transfers like for example airport transfer, restaurant transfer or transfers to any location.
Once you reach your destination, our private chauffeur will be waiting for you with a sign at the arrival terminal. You will be able to also enjoy the panoramic landscape of the city in your luxury private vehicle.
Also enjoy private transfers from your hotel or apartment until the Airport or train station. We also offer transfers to other cities near Stockholm.
We offer transfers in Stockholm for private groups and even incentives and large groups and we offer a personalized service. All you need to do is contact us and we will organise your transfer the best way possible.
We do not limit the number of baggage but please ask you to inform how many baggage’s you will be traveling with. Sometimes a larger vehicle may be needed and additional fees may apply. If you need a baby seat, contact us!
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Stockholm is the capital of Sweden and the most populous urban area in the Nordic countries 965,232 people live in the municipality, approximately 1.6 million in the urban area, and 2.4 million in the metropolitan area. The city stretches across fourteen islands where Lake Mälaren flows into the Baltic Sea. The city was the host of the 1912 Summer Olympics, and hosted the equestrian portion of the 1956 Summer Olympics otherwise held in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The Stockholm region alone accounts for over a third of the country’s GDP, and is among the top 10 regions in Europe by GDP per capita. It is an important global city, and the main centre for corporate headquarters in the Nordic region. Besides from being Sweden’s capital, Stockholm houses many national cultural institutions. The Stockholm region is home to three of Sweden’s World Heritage Sites: The Drottningholm Palace, Skogskyrkogården and Birka.
Don’t miss out all the private experiences we offer in Stockholm. We can customise any itinerary for you!
This Private Transfer includes:
- Private vehicle with chauffeur for your transfer
- Pick up and drop off in your hotel or place of choice
- Completely personalized and private experience
- Public liability insurance
- 24/7 Guardian Angel Service
This Private Transfer excludes:
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Separate guide
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.