Enjoy this Private Marbella Walking Tours with your official tour guide and get to know Marbella most emblematic sites.
This private walking tour will start from a centrally located meeting point in the city of Marbella. If your hotel is located in a centrally located meeting point, then we can arrange a walking pick up.
Alongside with your private official tour guide, get to know unique sites of Marbella. Marbella is much more than just Puerto Banus and luxury shops and yachts.
The old town of Marbella is completely unique and a stroll down Patio de los Naranjos is a must! You will enjoy great photo stops in this unique city of Marbella. You will feel like you don’t have enough time to see it all! But don’t worry, our private guide is at your disposal for the 4 hour private guided walking tour.
Points of Interest & Landmarks
After you have met up with your private official tour guide, we will start one of our private Marbella walking tours.
The glamour of Marbella is more than what everyone talks about! There is a small charm regarding the French Riviera located in Marbella. From Michelin Star restaurants, where the celebrities and millionaires spend their summers…
Here are some of the sites in Marbella that you can enjoy;
- Old Town (Barrio Alto & Barrio Nuevo) – The old town is the Oldest Part of Marbella. Full of pedestrian streets, full of flowers like bougainvillea all around!
- Alameda Park: Very close to the old town enjoy this park that can even feel like a private garden. Enjoy some photos with the azulejos or Andalusian type tiles.
- Plaza de los Naranjos
- Avenida del Mar: the walkway that goes from Alameda Park to Playa de la Venus. This last beach is located close by to the Marina.
- Chapel of St. John of God
- Royal Hospital of Mercy
- Historic extension (botanic garden)
- Beaches: what can we say, they speak for themselves
- Much more!
Check out our private tours of Marbella as well. We can also arrange day trips to any reason.