Aranjuez Private Tour from Madrid
Aranjuez Private Tour from Madrid Description
Enjoy our Aranjuez Private Tour from Madrid. Have a wonderful experience with our private official tour guide to visit the city of Aranjuez.
It is located very close to Madrid, and it can be done in a 5-hour private experience.
Once we arrive to Aranjuez, enjoy a guided 3-hour tour of Aranjuez. We have arranged a 5-hour private tour, but we can arrange a longer experience for you.
Get to know the best of the city of Aranjuez. Your private guide will take you around the unique sites of Aranjuez including the famous Royal Palace. It is truly a unique city to visit and only 45 minutes away from the city of Madrid.
We will finally drop you back off to your hotel in Madrid.
Aranjuez Private Tour from Madrid | Points of Interest and Landmarks
Our private tour includes having a view at the best parts of Aranjuez.
Firstly, upon arrival to Aranjuez, have our private tour guide take you around for a unique experience!
- view of the Royal Palace of Aranjuez
- Jardín del principe
- Aranjuez cultural lanscape
- San Antonio de Padua Church
- View of the Gran Casino Aranjuez
- Castillo de Oreja
- Fuente de Hercules y Anteo
Aranjuez is a city in the comunidad autonomy of Madrid. On the left you can find the Tagus. In the 16th century, Aranjuez was one of the Royal Estates of the Crown of Spain.
The cultural landscape of Aranjuez is declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO.
Finally, our private chauffeur and tour guide will take you back to your hotel or place of choice in Madrid.
This Private Tour includes:
- Pick up and drop off at the place you specify from Madrid
- Private chauffeur-driven luxury vehicle for 12 hours
- Visit to two wineries
- Wine tasting and standard appetizers at each winery
- Public liability insurance
- 24 hour service
This Private Tour excludes:
- Other entrance fees
- Additional food and beverage in addition to the standard tours
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.