Private Tour of Colosseum and Rome Highlights Description
Enjoy this private tour of Colosseum and Rome Highlights with your official tour guide and get to know Rome’s most emblematic sights and monuments.
This private tour will start off with a hotel pick up. Our private pick-up can also be from the cruise port or airport. Just please let us know, and we will arrange the correct pickup.
Rome is a unique location to visit with more than two and a half thousand years of history and currently, has the status as a global city and is ranked among the top 14 most visited cities in the World.
The city of Rome is the capital of Italy and the Lazio region. It is the largest commune and fourth most-populous city in the European Union. There are over 2.9 million residents in the city.
Colosseum is one of the most iconic and historical places of Rome, which was constructed in the year 72 a.C and it could host up to 55.000 people.
You will have skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum and Roman Forum and will learn it’s history with your private official tour guide.
After visiting the Colosseum you will enjoy a guided tour through some of the most representative sites in Rome.
Bellow is a 4-hour tour, but we can always offer longer tours like for example 6 hours or 8 hours. You can modify the exact number of hours. If you arrive to Rome by cruise ship, take a look at our Private Shore Excursion of Rome from Civitavecchia.
Private Tour of Colosseum and Rome Highlights | Points of Interest and Landmarks
Firstly, we will arrange a comfortable pick you for you and your private group. Your private official tour guide alongside your chauffeur will be waiting for you at your place of choice.
We will then go ahead and start this wonderful private tour of Colosseum and Rome Highlights!
Here is an example of the stops and itinerary that you will enjoy during your private tour.
- Colosseum: also called Flavian Amphitheater built in under the Flavian emperors, skip the line entrance included in the price of the tour.
- Roman Forum: is the forum of the city, in other words, the central zone in Rome that used to have the government, market and religious institutions.
- Navona Square: this square is one of the most outstanding urban spaces since is the preferred for artists and is an iconic place for fairs and festivals.
- Pantheon: an ancient roman temple located in Piazza della Rotonda.
- Di Trevi Fountain: is one of the largest (with about 40 meters in front) monumental fountains of the Baroque in Rome and is located in the Trevi Rione.
- Spanish Steps: it goes from the square to the base of Piazza Trinità dei Mont
- Piazza di Spagna: one of the most important squares in Rome.
- Piazza del Pópolo: this square was critical since it was the place where all the tourists came to the city on times of the Empire.
- Much more!
You will be able to enjoy and admire the great architecture of the Colosseum in this private tour of Colosseum and Rome Highlights.
Your private official tour guide and your private luxury vehicle with chauffeur will be at your disposition during the 4-hour tour to get the best from your private tour in Rome.
This is a completely personalized, unique tour for you and your party. You will be able to personalize this tour and take impressive pictures whenever you want.