Private full day tour: Paris and Versailles
Private full-day tour: Paris and Versailles Description
Discover and explore Paris and the wonderful Chateau of Versailles in one day! This private tour combines the best of the city and a private guided visit to one of the most incredible palaces of the whole Europe. Visit the landmarks of Paris and the palace and gardens of Versailles. Enjoy this full-day Paris to Versailles tour with your private licensed guide.
Firstly, your guide and driver will pick you up at your desired place in Paris. Then, you will start your private full-day tour and visit the main sites of Paris. Then you will drive from Paris to Versailles, which takes approximately 45 minutes. Once at the palace, you will learn about the history of this historical place with your private guide. After exploring Versailles, you will have time to eat something.
All our tours are private and customizable. Contact us and one of our team experts will help you arrange an unforgettable private experience during your stay in Paris.
Take a look of our private tours here!
Points of Interests and Landmarks
The city of Paris is one of the most influential cities in the history of the world. Exploring the city with a private licensed guide will give you information and hints about this influence. The aim of the first part of this private tour is to help you discover the main spots of the city with an artistic, historic and cultural background provided by your private guide and separate driver. Some sites you will be sightseen during your visit of the city are:
- Eiffel Tower
- Louvre Museum
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Champs Elysées and Arc of triumph
- Basilique Sacre Coeur
- Luxembourg and Tuileries gardens
- Place de la Concorde
- Panteon of Paris
- Trocadero and Moulin Rouge
After exploring Paris, our guide will recommend you a good local place for a bite! Secondly, you will start driving to Versailles. Once there, you will enjoy a private guided visit through the inside of the palace of Versailles. The architecture of Versailles ensembles the style of the XVII and XVIII centuries. The Park is decorated with statues, fountains, water parterres and outstanding buildings such as the Grand Trianon and Petit Trianon, the Temple de l’Amour and the Hamlet of Queen Marie-Antoinette.
The inside of the palace is divided in different areas. You will visit them and learn the history of each one of them with your private official tour guide. The most emblematic halls inside the palace are:
- Royal Chapel
- King’s Grand ApartmentHall of Mirrors (La Grande Galerie des Glaces)
- War and Peace rooms
- Queen’s Grand Apartment
All the tours we provide and arrange are private, therefore also tailor made. Our team works with the aim of helping our clients enjoy a customizable and personalized experience. In conclusion, contact us for more information, and we will get back to you shortly with a tailor made proposal.
This Private Tour includes:
- Official Tour guide in English or French for 10 hours (other languages under request)
- Private luxury vehicle with chauffeur for 10 hours
- Entrance included to Versailles
- Complete personalized experience
- Price per person
- Private tour
- 24/7 Guardian Angel service
- Public liability insurance
This Private Tour excludes:
- Food and drinks
- Anything not mentioned in includes
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.