Private tour to Chateaux of Fontainebleau and Vaux le Vicomte from Paris
Chateaux of Fontainebleau & Vaux le Vicomte are two of the most emblematic french castles. Vaux-le-Vicomte Château has an extravagant interior which put its creator in prison. Château Fontainebleau is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which also hosts a wonderful park surrounding the castle. Visit both historical sites on a private day Fontainebleau tour and Vaux le Vicomte tour from Paris.
Firstly, your private driver and official tour guide will pick you up in your desired place. After that, your private day tour will kick off. You will first drive 55 km to Vaux le Vicomte, where you will visit the impressive Baroque château that inspired the Palace of Versailles. You will also visit its 40-hectare impressive gardens. After that, you will have spare time for lunch, followed by a short drive to Fontainebleau. Once there you will visit the world heritage Château Fontainebleau. The only royal castle to be continuously inhabited for over seven centuries. After your visit to the second majestic castle, you will drive back to Paris.
Our tours are private and adaptable to our clients desires. One of our team members will help you arrange an unforgettable experience.
Private tour to Chateaux of Fontainebleau and Vaux le Vicomte from Paris | Points of Interests and Landmarks
Vaux le Vicomte is a small village located 55 km outside of Paris. This emblematic site, a masterpiece of mid-17th-century classical architecture, inspired the Palace of Versailles. Nicolas Fouquet, King Louis XIV financial minister, created the building with the best french architectures at the time. Enjoy visiting this wonderful site with your private guide, expert in history of France.
Chateaux of Fontainebleau is one of the French sovereigns’ most beautiful residences. The castle was declared by UNESCO as a world heritage site in 1981. Standing at the heart of a vast forest in the Ile-de-France, it was used by the kings of France from the 12th century as a medieval royal hunting lodge. The castle is surrounded by an immense park, and combines Renaissance and French artistic traditions.
You will visit both castles with your private official tour guide, an expert in culture and history of France. Your private driver will also be at your total disposition for the total duration of the tour. In addition to your driver and guide, you will have skipped the line tickets to both castles. Enjoy an unforgettable Fontainebleau tour and Vaux le Vicomte tour with an expert.
All the tours we provide are private, therefore only for you. Contact us for detailed information. Thereafter, one of our travel experts will get in touch with you.
This Private Tour includes:
- Private official tour guide for 8 hours
- Private luxury vehicle with chauffeur for 8 hours
- Private pick up and drop off in Paris
- Entrance ticket to Fontainebleau Castle
- Entrance tickets to Vaux le Vicomte Castle
- Complete personalized experience
- Price per person
- Private tour
- 24/7 Guardian Angel service
- Public liability insurance
This Private Tour excludes:
- Food and drinks
- Anything not mentioned in includes
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.