Private 3-hour walking tour of Orsay museum
For every art lover, Orsay is one of the must-visit places in Paris. It is the national museum of France and the biggest art museum in the world. Explore this spectacular museum with a private art specialized guide. Make the best of your visit to Paris and enjoy our Orsay private tour.
Firstly, your guide will pick you up in your central hotel in Paris. After that, you will start your private guided visit to the wonderful museum. You will walk through impressive works of art from masters like Da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Delacroix. Skip the line tickets are included in the price of this tour!
All our tours are private and tailor made. Contact us, and we will help you arrange a personalized experience. It is also possible to combine a visit to the Orsay with a tour of the Louvre.
Private 3-hour walking tour of Orsay museum | Points of Interests and Landmarks
The Musée d’Orsay houses mainly French art from the mid-19th to the early 20th century in the form of paintings, furniture, sculptures and much more. Some of the most popular painters whose works are exhibited here include Vincent van Gogh, William-Adolphe Bouguereau, Paul Cézanne, Edgar Degas and Piet Mondrian.
The painting collection of the Orsay is one of the largest in the world. The museum hosts works of all periods of European art up to the Revolutions of 1848. Some of the masterpieces that the museums holds are:
- The Spicers, By Millet.
- The Origin Of The World, By Courbet.
- Lunch On The Grass, By Manet.
- Dance Of The Moulin De La Galette, By Renoir.
- Girls Playing The Piano, By Renoir.
- Amapolas, By Monet.
- The Parquet Brushers, By Caillebotte.
- Church Of Auvers Sur Oise, By Van Gogh.
During your visit, you will have your private official art specialized tour guide at your entire disposition. In addition to your guide, we will also arrange your skip the line tickets.
All the tours we provide are private and customizable. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information. This proposal includes a 3-hour disposition of an art specialized tour guide and skip the line tickets. In case of need, we can also arrange vehicle transfers to and from the museum.
This Private Transfer includes:
- Official Tour guide in English or French for your 3 hour (other languages under request)
- Entrance ticekt to Orsay Museum
- Price per person
- Public liability insurance
- 24/7 Guardian Angel Service
- Price per person
This Private Transfer excludes:
- Other Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Anything not mentioned in includes
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.