Enjoy Berlin’s great architecture and wonderful historical sights during this private tour with your own private official tour guide and comfortably in your private luxury vehicle with chauffeur.
To top off your experience, we will meet you at your hotel or place of choice in Berlin and you won’t have to worry about the starting point of your tour. Your official tour guide will be waiting for you at your hotel lobby or in front of your apartment building to make this experience easier and more comfortable.
Like all our tours, this private city tour of Berlin is a completely personalized tour. We are able to arrange it to fit your own personal needs and desires. If there is something you have in mind, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it during your private tour.
The exact tour duration is completely flexible. Below is our private city tour of Berlin for 3 hours, but we can organize the tour duration exactly as you wish. We recommend enjoying this tour with a separate official tour guide and a private vehicle with chauffeur. This give you the chance to have the official guide’s full attention during the tour.
Most important sites & Monuments in this private tour
Amongst other monuments and sights you can get to know during this private tour of Berlin. This is our example of what to see. Depending on how long your tour is, you will be able to see more monuments and sites. Sites of personal interest can be added or omitted to fit your own exact needs.
- Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche – Emperor William Memorial Church
- Kurfürstendamm -famous bustling shopping street in former West – Berlin
- Botschaften in der Tiergarten Straße – embassies in Tiergarten Street
- Kultur Forum – cultural area with Philharmonic Concert Hall, State Library and Museums
- Potsdamer Platz – one of Berlins new centres with an outstanding modern architecture
- Sony Centre – a modern architecture highlight with offices, living and entertainment (short stop possible)
- Daimler-Chrysler-City – another modern quarter where there was only a no man s land during cold war Original remnants of the Berlin Wall
- Checkpoint Charlie – the famous border crossing in Berlins centre (short stop possible)
- Friedrichstrasse – newly formed shopping street in former East-Berlin
- Gendarmenmarkt – a baroque gem with French and German domes (short stop possible)
- Konzerthaus Berlin one of Berlin’s oldest concert halls
- Schlossplatz – site of the original palace from the earlier German Emperors
- Alexander Platz
- Berlin Cathedral
- Unter den Linden
- Reichstagsgebäude the former Emperors Parliament, today Germanys new Parliament
- Regierungsviertel new Governmental District (shortstop possible)
- Victory Column – memorial to the triumph in the Prussian French War from 1870
- Much more!
You are able to enjoy this private tour of Berlin next to your official tour guide. We can add your eliminate any monument or site you might not want to see or have already seen.
Like we said before, we can organize the exact duration for the tour to fit into your own personal needs. We can offer extra hours or even make it a full day experience. Please let us know how long you would like the private tour.
Each guide is an official tour guide of Berlin and is not only licensed but a professional tour guide with great knowledge of the city and its history. Your private vehicle is a private luxury vehicle, a Mercedes Benz E Class, Viano or Vito, each with a separate chauffeur to ensure your official tour guides attention during the whole tour.
When the tour is finished, your private official tour guide & chauffeur with vehicle will take you back to your hotel or place of choice in Berlin.
City of Berlin
Berlin is the capital of Germany and one of the 16 federal states in Germany. Berlin is located northeast of Germany. Passing by the city you can find the Spree, Havel, Panke, Dahme and Wuhle Rivers. Berlin has more than 3.5 million inhabitants and this being said it is the most populated city in Germany and of central Europe. Berlin is the second largest city in size of the European Union. Berlin’s history goes back from its foundation in 1237. Don’t miss this chance to get to know its large history.
Our Private Tours & Experiences at Tour Travel & More
Tour Travel & More offers private custom tours for families, group of friends or even incentives. We adapt our tours to fit your own personal needs. We also understand each customers needs while on holiday and we do everything possible to make your stay and experience unforgettable. All our vehicles are private luxury vehicles, mini buses, and buses. Our guides are in any case private official tour guide, licensed and all have great knowledge to make your experience memorable. We have official guides in a large number of languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, German, Greek, & Portuguese amongst others.