Private Snoqualmie Falls Tour & Seattle
Snoqualmie & Seattle Private Tour Description
This private tour is great for you to not only get to know Seattle, but take a short excursion out of the city to the Snoqualmie Falls. This Private Snoqualmie Falls Tour & Seattle tour is the perfect choice!
Firstly, this private tour will start off by a private pickup for you. This private pick up can be from your hotel, your cruise port or the place of your choice. For a shore excursion, we would need all the information regarding your docking times.
After you have met with your private tour guide and your chauffeur we will start this private Snoqualmie Falls Tour and you will also get to know Seattle!
We will first head towards Snoqualmie Falls and enjoy the waterfall that is located on the Northwest part of the United States only 40 minutes away from Seattle. This waterfall is 82 meters or 268 foot high. This is truly one of the most popular attractions and icons of Seattle and especially Washington State. Snoqualmie Falls receives over 1.5 million visitors each year!
After visiting Snoqualmie Falls, we will head back towards Seattle. With the remaining time, we will enjoy a city tour of Seattle. This is a private tour, so we can spend as much time at the Snoqualmie Falls as you wish. The rest of the time will be spent accordingly in Seattle.
This private tour will finish off at your hotel or cruise port in Seattle.
Snoqualmie & Seattle Points of Interest & Landmarks
Our private tour guide and chauffeur will be waiting for you at your desired pickup point. Either at your hotel or cruise port, we will be expecting you to start this private tour.
This tour will include firstly visiting the Snoqualmie Falls. We start with the waterfall, so you can spend as much time as possible there. There is no rush and when we return to Seattle we will start the private tour.
What you will see in Seattle will depend on how much time you have left after Snoqualmie Falls. This being said, here are a few examples of the most important sites of Seattle that you might have time to see.
- Space Needle: an icon of the city of Seattle
- Outside view of the Seattle Art Museum
- Pike Place Market
- Seattle Center
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Queen Ann Hill
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- View of the Seattle Great Wheel
- Ballard Locks
- Kerry Park (amazing views of the city)
- Pioneer Square
- Seattle Central Library
- Smith Tower
- Washignton Park Arboretum
- Much more !
This tour is a private tour, and it will be customised to fit your expectations. We can spend more or less time at the waterfall so you can enjoy more of Seattle or more of the waterfall.
Check out all our Seattle Private Tours. Don’t forget we offer private services in any city you desire.
English, Spanish (other language under request)
Pick up point
Hotel, Cruise Port or place of choice in Seattle
This Private Tour includes:
- Private luxury vehicle with separate chauffeur for 8 hours
- Private official tour guide for 8 hours
- Completely personalized and private experience
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel, cruise port or place of choice in Seattle
- Guardian Angel Service: 24/7 phone line
- Private tour
- Public liability insurance
This Private Tour excludes:
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.