New York has a lot of emblematic places that in your holidays you should visit. Take this opportunity and join us on this private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour with your own official tour guide. Get ready to explore this historical gift from France, that has become an international symbol of hope and freedom.
You will also visit Ellis Island, the main gate of inmigration between 1892-1954, where more than 12 million people went through, full of hope for a new land.
The tour will start at Castle Clinton in Battery Park at your desire time. In case of need, we can also offer you a private transfer from your hotel or place of choice in New York.
You will have a 4 hours guided tour, where you will visit one of the most important landmarks of NY: The Statue of Liberty.
Points of Interest and Landmarks
Firstly, your private official tour guide will pick you up in Castle Clinton in Battery Park. As this is a private tour, the start our of the excursion will be determinated by you.
During this private tour you will be able to visit:
- Castle Clinton: a circular fort made of stoneware located in Battery Park at the southern tip of Manhattan. It is run by the National Park Service and is the official ticketing office for the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- New York Harbor: or in order words, the port of NY. Refers to the rivers, bays, estuaries and tidal zones located near the mouth of the Hudson River.
- Battery Park: located at the southern tip of New York, in Lower Manhattan, across from the harbor. It is one of the most beautiful parks in NY. You will definitely enjoy of its breathtaking harbor views, vast perennial gardens, bike paths, grand lawns, an urban farm, and the famous SeaGlass carousel.
- Statue of Liberty: it is the most famous monuments in all the United States. It is also by far the most famous statue in the world. It is located on Liberty Island south of Manhattan Island.
- Ellis Island: is a small islet located in the port of New York where you can visit the great National Museum of Immigration. Together with the Statue of Liberty it makes up the Statue of Liberty Mational Monument.
Enjoy this private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour to the fullest along with a local expert. You will have the opportunity to visit one of the most important monument in the world.
This is private 4 hours tour, but in case you prefer we can include more hours to your experience. Just contact us to personalized your experience.
Finally, your private official tour guide will drop you off in the starting place of the tour.
We have multiple options of private tours in and from New York, take a look to our list of private products.