Private Tour to Boston from New York
Private Tour Description
Boston is a city well known due to its art, history and culture. Enjoy your days in the Big Apple to the fullest and join us on this private tour to Boston from New York. Get ready to explore the most emblematic places of Boston along with a private official local tour guide. You will also be accompanied by a private driver in a luxury vehicle.
We will pick you up from your hotel or place of choice in New York. You will be able to visit The Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall and many more fantastic sites of the home of the first subway system of the United States.
Boston is the capital of Massachusetts and its largest city. It is considered as the economic and cultural center of the region.
Your private official tour guide is a professional with great knowledge about the city, its history and culture. Enjoy the best of this private tour to Boston from New York with a local expert.
We have multiple options of private full day tours from New York, take a look at our private tour to Fire Island.
This private tour will start at your hotel or place of choice in NY, after your private driver picked you up. Once in Boston you will meet with a local tour guide for a 3 hours guided tour.
Follow the 2.5 miles of the brick made Freedom Trail, traverse the city and get to know the most important landmarks of Boston. Proclaimed as “The Cradle of Liberty”, The Faneuil Hall Marketplace is a must stop in this trip, you will enjoy both, local and nationally recognized shops. Founded in 1634, The Boston Common is the oldest park in the United States, feel the breeze of freedom in your stroll through its 20 hectares full of history and nature. Walk through the walkway-lined wharves of The Waterfront that leads to Boston’s Harbor, get dazzled by the wonderful views that this historical port offers.
Boston Points of Interest and Landmarks
We also offer visiting the following sites:
- Quincy Market
- Boston Common
- George Washington Memorial
- Statehouse and Beacon Hill
- Old State House
- Holocaust Memorial
- Paul Revere House
- The North End
- Old North Church
- Copp’s Hill Burying Ground
- Hanover Street
You will also make a stop for lunch and taste a typical local dish. Your official tour guide can recommend a very nice place where to recharge energy and then continue with the experience.
Finally, at the end of the excursion, your private driver will take you back to NY. In case you prefer, we can include entrance tickets to any monument of the museum you wish to visit.
This Private Tour includes:
- Private official tour guide in Boston for 3 hours
- Private luxury vehicle with separate chauffeur for 12 hours
- Personalized and private experience
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel or place of choice in New York.
- Guardian Angel Service: 24/7 phone line
- Private tour
- Public liability insurance
- Price per person
This Private Tour excludes:
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.