Private Walking Tour of Soho, Little Italy and Chinatown
Private Tour Description
New York is a city which offer plenty of things to do and has very interesting and amazing neighborhoods. If you are looking for a unique tour through the city, this private walking tour of Soho, Little Italy and Chinatown is the perfect option. You will have a private official tour guide available for a 2 hours guided tour.
The tour will start in the Spring Street Park center at the time desired by you. It is possible to organize a pickup from your hotel or place of choice, if it is outside the city center.
You will get to know the most emblematic and nicest spots in this wonderful neighborhoods of New York. In case you want to visit any specific monument or museum we can include tickets entrance for you. We are here to give you the best experience in your vacations.
We offer other options of private walking tour, full day experience and private transfers in New York, take a look at our list.
Firstly, you will meet with your private official tour guide in Spring Street Park center at your desired time. During this private walking tour of Soho, Little Italy and Chinatown you will discover three neighborhoods very different from each other.
Begin in Soho and stroll its chic streets, famous for its architecture, its cafés, its restaurants, and its shops. Discover the cast-iron buildings of one of the city’s trendiest neighborhood.
Absorb the sights and sounds of Little Italy and its bloody history when you visit the spots where the mafia assassinations took place. Feel the atmosphere of an authentic Italian district, smell and taste the best Italian delights such as pizza, pasta or gelato.
Finally, Chinatown, with its colorful streets full of vendors and shops, take a stab at bargain with one of the sellers or simply taste a traditional dumpling. Get to know the history of one of the largest areas of Chinese expatriates in the Western hemisphere.
Points of Interest and Landmarks in the Tour
We offer you to visit, amongst other sites:
- Cast Iron District
- Haughwout Building
- Heath Ledger’s Apartment Building
- Alleva Dairy – Oldest Cheese Shop in NY
- Lombardi’s Pizza – NY’s first pizzeria
- Ravenite Club – Mafia Hangouts
- Canal and Mott Streets
- Former Five Points District (Gangs of NY)
- Columbus Park
- Old Opium Den
- Old NYC Police Headquarters
- Mahayana Buddhist Temple
If you considered that 2 hours wasn’t enough, we can include more hours to your experience or even make it a full day tour.
Finally, at the end of the visit, your private official tour guide will drop you off in a central place in NY.
This Private Tour includes:
- Private official tour guide for 2 hours>
- Meeting point at Spring Street Park center or hotel at a walking distance
- Completely personalized and private experience
- Guardian Angel Service: 24/7 phone line
- Private tour
- Public liability insurance
- Price per person
This Private Tour excludes:
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.