Los Angeles Private Tour Description
Los Angeles, LA; what can we say? Its name stands for itself, and you can only imagine what our Private tours Los Angeles can offer you! Give us the opportunity at Tour Travel & More to take you on one of our Private tours Los Angeles and get to know its most important and best sites!
This is an example of the best things to visit and see in 4 hours in the private tour of Los Angeles. Being a private tour, we can customize the tour to fit your exact needs. We are specialized in private tours and so that you can enjoy a unique stay. If you only have a short time frame when visiting Los Angeles, this is the tour for you! Enjoy the best of the city with Tour Travel & More.
Enjoy a private and safe pick up from your hotel or desired place of choice in Los Angeles. There is so much to see that we will start off with a comfortable pickup with your chauffeur and of course a separate official tour guide. With both our professionsls, take advantage of our Private official tour guide to the fullest while our chauffeur takes you around. Get a chance to visit unique sites like Beverly Hills, Hollywood sign, The Getty Center and much more during this private tour of Los Angeles.
Points of Interest and Landmarks in L.A.
This is a completely private tour. This private tour will start at your hotel or place of choice inside Los Angeles. After we have picked you up comfortably, your chauffeur and official tour guide will head towards the best sites of Los Angeles. We can arrange a private pickup from your hotel in Los Angeles, the LAX airport or your apartment inside the city.
Depending on where the private pickup will be, the order of the itinerary will vary. Here are some of the monuments and sites you will enjoy.
Sites to visit:
- Hollywood Sign: this is a very popular landmark which Los Angeles is famous for. It was formerly known as the Hollywoodland sign. It is a cultural icon of the city. You can find the sign on Mount Lee and it is a typical photo stop. The sign is more than 13 meters tall and 106 meters long. The sign was created in 1923.
- Griffith Park: enjoy a quick view at the municipal park on one of the ends of the Santa Monica mountains. This park is 4310 acres.
- Griffith Observatory: this unique location is located on a slope of the Griffith Park. The observatory is popular amongst tourists and it has a nice view of the famous Hollywood sign.
- Venice: you will also enjoy a photostop and view of this residential and commercial beachfront area of Los Angeles. Venice is known for its canals, the oceanfront walks that are gorgeous and a unique promenade. Enjoy the a quick walk upon the ocean, the Venice sign and much more!
- Venice canals: this is a fun and beautiful part of Venice in Los Angeles.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: the walk of fame is one of the most famous parts for all of Hollywood fans and Hollywood actors! It is over 15 blocks long and there are more than 2600 stars! This is a must photo stop for all movie lovers
- Garuman’s Chinese theater: located on the Hollywood walk of fame. Have a view at this movie palace.
More locations to visit:
- Rodeo Drive: the famous rodeo drive with a 3 block radius. Rodeo drive is located in Beverly Hills.
- Beverly Hills: when you think of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills just comes up to mind. Beverly Hills is home to celebrities and of course Luxury Hotels!
- Hollywood Bowl: have an outside view of the concert hall of Los Angeles
- The Broad: have an outside view of the art museum in the downtown of Los Angeles
- Los Angela city hall: as many government buildings around the world and especially in the United States, this city hall in Los Angeles is completely unique
- Dodger Stadium: Have a view at the Los Angeles baseball park that is located in Elysian Park
- Grand central market: enjoy a quick stop at one of the downtown landmarks of Los Angeles. This site brings together many type of cuisine!
- Sunset boulevard: there has to be a stop at the famous sunset boulevard in Los Angeles. We can arrange a photo stop to take home great memories.
- Arts District Los Angeles: if time permits, take a quick stroll to the arts district of Los Angeles.
Depending on how much time is spent at each location, we will be able to enjoy more sites in our 4 hours private tour of Los Angeles.
Also have a view at the famous Taco Trucks in Los Angeles!
If you would like to add Malibu and Santa Monica and having a view at third street promenade, we can arrange a longer tour and include this either on the same day for a full day private tour or on two half day private tours of Los Angeles.
You will enjoy this completely Private tour of Los Angeles with both our tour guide and separate chauffeur. It is a great way to enjoy a unique experience.