Private Honolulu Walking Tour
Honolulu Walking Tour Description
We always recommend a walking tour to get to know the best of a city. Honolulu is not any different. Have a view at our Private Honolulu Walking Tour.
Our private walking tour is perfect for anyone who wants to get to know the best of the city center. This is different from our other more adventure tours that we offer in Hawaii. Hawaii has so much to do and in Oahu this is not any different. As a result, our private walking tour will be an amazing experience for you.
For this private tour, our tour guide is at your disposal from the beginning of the tour for a unique experience.
On the other hand, our Private Honolulu Walking Tour is an amazing tour for you!
Honolulu Points of Interest & Landmarks
Our private walking tours are a great experience for you. For this private tour get to know the city center of Honolulu and everything you need to know.
Firstly, we will take you to the capitol district.
- This is the historical area of downtown Honolulu. This includes the majority of the governmental buildings at federal, state and even city levels.
- Richards Street.
- Ward Avenue.
- Vineyard Boulevard
- Nimitz Highway
- Downtown Honolulu. Find amazing nineteenth century architectural gems. Enjoy western and local cultures.
- Honolulu’s Harbor.
- The main historical seaport of Hawaii. Kulolia or Ke Awa O Kou.
- Mamala Bay
- Ala Moana Beach
- Iolani Palace
- Statue of King Kamehameha I
- Much more!
Lastly, we will finish off this private tour at a centrally located meeting point in Honolulu.
English (other language under request)
Pick up point
Centrally located meeting point in Honolulu
This Private Tour includes:
- Private luxury vehicle with separate chauffeur
- Private official tour guide
- Completely personalized and private experience
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel, cruise port or place of choice
- Guardian Angel Service: 24/7 phone line
- Private tour
- Public liability insurance
This Private Tour excludes:
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Any type of tickets cannot be modified.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 15 days prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 15 days prior to first service date: penalty of 20% of guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 7 days prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.
** NO REFUND IN ANY CASE OF MODIFICATION, OR CANCELLATION on any Entrance fees, or any type of tickets or ANY fees associated for their above purchase