Private Detroit Downtown Walking Tour
Description of our Private Detroit Downtown Walking Tour
Explore the historical center of Detroit next to one of our local experts. This Private Detroit Walking Tour will help you discover and explore the history, main sites and legends of the motor city.
Alongside one of our professional tour guides, you will discover all that Detroit downtown has to offer in this 3-hour tour. The tour is completely adjustable to your personal likes and desires. All our guides are licensed and experts in their city.
This private Detroit walking tour will begin in a centrally located meeting point. If your hotel is actually located close by, let us know, and we will arrange a walking pickup.
Points of Interest & Landmarks in our Detroit Walking Tour
Firstly, you will meet your local guide in the heart of the city, or in your hotel if centrally located. After that, you will kick off your private personalized experience.
Your local guide will walk you around some of the city’s most emblematic points. Your itinerary will begin in the area which includes Fox town, Madison Avenue, and Paradise Valley. You will then continue to the Fox Theater, Comerica Park, the home of the Detroit Tigers, and the awesome Detroit Opera House.
After that, you will visit Greektown. This area of downtown fuses old-world charm and must-try restaurants with gaming, nightlife, and entertainment. The district’s constant evolution keeps visitors and locals always coming back to check the new sites.
Your next stop will be the Civic Center area. This area is full of landmarks you should not miss, some of them are:
- The Spirit of Detroit and The Joe Louis Fist sculptures
- Renaissance Center
- HQ of General Motors
- See Canada across the Detroit river
Finally, you will visit two of the most iconic landmarks of Detroit, the Art Deco-style Guardian Building and the 47-story Penobscot Building. Guardian was built in 1928 and finished in 1929, the building was originally called the Union Trust Building. You may enter and see the remarkable lobby and banking room.
This private tour will finish off at a centrally located point close to where it started. The itinerary and sites to be visited are completely adjustable to your personal desires.
This Private Tour includes:
- Private licensed tour guide for 3 hours
- Completely personalised and private experience
- Guardian Angel Service: 24/7 phone line
- Private tour
- Public liability insurance
This Private Tour excludes:
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.