Private Ronda Tour from Malaga
Private Ronda Tour from Malaga Description
A great day trip from Malaga is to visit Ronda. Take a day off and enjoy this private Ronda Tour from Malaga.
Firstly, this Private Ronda Tour from Malaga will begin from your hotel or cruise port in Malaga. We can also arrange a private pickup from Marbella, Puerto Banus, Estepona or any surrounding areas in Malaga. Your private chauffeur will pick you up and take you towards Ronda.
Once we arrive to Ronda, meet up with your private official tour guide for a 3-hour guided visit. Your private tour guide will show you around the best and most important sites of Ronda. You will walk around and learn the history and enjoy the sites of this beautiful city.
After the 3-hour guided visit, you will have some spare time to have a bite to eat before we head back towards Malaga or your desired starting point.
Lastly, you will be dropped off at your same pickup point when your Private Ronda Tour from Malaga is finished!
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Builded by the roman emperor Julius Caesar in the 1st Century AD, then in the 8th Century, the moors took the city. Nowadays, Ronda is the third most visited city in Andalusia, it is located in a stunning place, middle of the El Tajo gorge. The city is divided by a new bridge, which was finished in the 16th Century, which joins the old moorish town with the newer. Among other monuments and sights, you can get to know:
- Three bridges of Ronda: Puente Romano, Puente Viejo & The Puente Nuevo
- Town hall
- Bullfighting Ring
- Don Bosco’s House (a modernist palace from the beginning of the 20th Century, decorated with arabs and regional ceramics. Entrance included in the price of the tour)
- Arab baths
- Acinipo ruins (old roman city located 20 minutes away from Ronda, where wine was produced and exported to Rome)
- Much more!
You will then be able to enjoy and admire the great architecture and sights of Ronda’s most important and well-known monuments before heading back towards your starting point.
This Private Tour includes:
- Official Tour guide in english or spanish (other languages upon request) in Ronda for 3 hours
- Private vehicle with chauffeur from Malaga for 8 hours
- Entrance tickets to Ronda’s bullfighting ring
- Entrance tickets to “Casa Don Bosco”
- Pick up and drop off in your hotel or place of choice in Malaga
- Complete personalized experience
- 24/7 Guardian Angel Service
- Public liability insurance
- Price per person
This Private Tour excludes:
- Other Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.