Take a day out of your stay in Madrid to go explore Segovia. Discover the historical city of Segovia during this private tour of Segovia from Madrid. It is the best way to get to know Segovia in a one day private experience.
Firstly, your private luxury vehicle with chauffeur will be waiting for you at your hotel or place of choice in Madrid. Your driver will pick you up and head comfortably towards Segovia. The drive is roughly 1 hour each way.
Once you arrive to Segovia, your private official tour guide will be waiting for you. Your private official tour guide will show you around the most important sites of the city of Segovia. Learn about the history this city has to offer including the roman aqueduct, Alcazar and so much more!
This is an 8 hour private tour from Madrid. Your private official tour guide will be waiting for you for a 3 hour guided visit of Segovia. Segovia is mostly done by foot. This been said, your private luxury vehicle with chauffeur will remain at your disposal in any case.
If you would prefer to get to Segovia on your own, check out our private walking tour of Segovia.
Points of Interest and Landmarks
The Private Tour to Segovia from Madrid will start off by picking you up from your hotel or place of choice in central Madrid and then travel comfortably to Segovia.
Segovia is located approximately 90 km from Madrid, just across the Guadarrama mountain range. Its most emblematic site is the Roman aqueduct, which is one the world’s most perfect Roman engineering works. Also enjoy its most typical gastromical product; grilled lamb and piglet.
Like all our tours, this tour can be personalised.
An example of what some of the sites that the tour can include is the following amongst other options available:
- Cathedral of Segovia: in the jewish quarter and it is a gothic style structure.
- Alcazar of Segovia: This is also an icon of Segovia. The Alcazar is from the 16th century.
- Aqueduct of Segovia: This is a completely outstanding structure. It is an emblem of Segovia and one of the greatest monuments of the Roman Era in Europe. The aqueduct is from the First Century.
- La Muralla (Ramparts): there are 5 gates and houses that were part of the defensive walls and towers of Segovia.
- Mirador de la Pradera de San Marcos: unique views of the Alcazar
- View at the Casa de los Picos
- Calle Real de Segovia
- Plaza Medina del Campo
- Jewish Quarter in Segovia
- Much more!
We can arrange pre-booked entrance tickets or skip the line tickets to any monument you would like. Get in touch with our travel experts to get a better idea of what your private tour of Segovia from Madrid would look like.
There is an optional visit to La Granja. It would require one extra hour for your tour.
When the guided tour is finished with your official tour guide, you will have some time to eat before heading back towards Madrid. Your private chauffeur will take you back to Madrid comfortably after your visit in Segovia.