Enjoy this full day private tour of Avila and Salamanca Private Tour from Madrid. Enjoy this full day tour to enjoy a unique experience to get to know both Salamanca and Avila.
Both cities are closely located to Madrid and the city center.
Our first stop in this Avila and Salamanca Private Tour from Madrid will be in Avila. The drive will be around 1.5 hours from Madrid. You will enjoy a private 2 hour guided visit of Avila.
After we leave Avila, we will drive towards Salamanca. The drive to Salamanca will take over 1 hour from Avila. Once in Salamanca, you will enjoy an exclusive 2 hour walking tour.
Finally, we will then drive you back towards your hotel in the city of Madrid.
Points of Interest and Landmarks
This private complete experience will include visits to the two beautiful cities of Salamanca and Avila.
Firstly, our stop will in Avila. Enjoy a guided 2 hour visit to get ton know the most important sites of Avila.
- The amazing UNESCO protected Walls: UNESCO walls located in Avila. An amazing strategic defences. The walls are 3 meters wide and the walls are 2.5 kilometres!
- Gates Walls and so much more!
- The Cuatro Postes. Located close to the city.
- Basilica de San Vicente: Romanesque architecture that is located in Avila.
- Real Monasterio de Santo Tomas
- Convento de Santa Teresa.
- Old town of Avila
- Much more!
We will arrange some time to grab a bite to eat as well! After that, we will head towards Salamanca.
Once in Salamanca, we will arrange a private 2 hour guided visit to enjoy the best sites!
- Plaza Mayor
- La Clerecía
- Casa de las Conchas
- Convento de San Esteban
- Catedral Vieja & Nueva
- Casa Lis
- Much more!
Finally, we will then drive you back towards Madrid with your private chauffeur.