One of the tourist destinations you can reach by cruise is Ceuta. We talk about this gorgeous Spanish City on the north coast of Africa that offers beautiful white sandy beaches. This Ceuta private tour will take you to the interesting historical buildings that must be visited at least once in a lifetime.
Ceuta, like Melilla and the Canary Islands. It was classified as a free port before Spain joined the European Union. Its population consists of Christians, Muslims and small minorities of Sephardic Jews and ethnic Sindhi Hindus.
Our fabulous 4-hour Ceuta private tour will take you to the best places if this unique city. With our luxury vehicle and in the company of a bilingual guide that will create an itinerary tailored to your tastes and interests.
Like all our tours, this private tour is a completely personalized tour. We are able to arrange it to fit your own personal needs and desires. If there is something you have in mind, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it during your private tour.
The exact tour duration is completely flexible. Below is our private tour of 4 hours, but it is possible to organize the tour duration exactly as you wish.
Places and monuments of interest of this private tour to Ceuta
Your private driver along with your official tour guide will be waiting for your outside your cruise ship in Ceuta Cruise Port. Here we will start your half day city tour around the city.
During this private tour you will explore the most attractive points of the place. Accompanied by your knowledgeable tour guide who will tell you all the secrets of this incredible city.
Amongst many other sites that you could visit, here we list you some of the main spots that you will be able to visit.
– “Plaza de Africa”, this square is the most important in the city. Find important buildings such as the Town Hall, the Military Command, the Monument to the Fallen and the Cathedral.
– Royal Walls and Navigable Trench. The walls of Ceuta were built during different periods. The oldest part at the end of the 10th century and the most modern part of the 18th century.
– Assumption Cathedral: a legacy from the time of Arab domination.
– Dragon’s House: one of the most emblematic buildings in Ceuta.
– Arab Baths: ancient manufacture that nowadays it has recreational or tourist purposes
– Mediterranean Maritime Park, located in the “Paseo de la Marina Española”.
– Legion Museum, “Paseo de las Palmeras”, “Monte Hacho” and much more!
At the end of your tour, your private driver and guide will take you back to your cruise ship in Ceuta Port.
This is a completely personalized experience, so please don’t hesitate in contacting us. Our team will help you organise your tour so you can take the best from your visit to one of the nicest cities in the world. Contact us for more information!