Private Gaudi Walking Tour - La Pedrera and Casa Batllo
Private Gaudi Walking Tour – La Pedrera and Casa Batllo Description
One of the icons of the city of Barcleona is Antonio Gaudi. You can’t miss the chance to enjoy this private gaudi walking tour. Get to know the most important buildings of Antonio Gaudi next to your private official tour guide.
Enjoy this private tour with your private official tour guide and enjoy the experience of visiting two of the best works of Antoni Gaudi.
This is a walking tour and if your hotel is in the city centre we can arrange a walking pickup. If not, we will meet at a centrally located meeting point. We will then start your private Gaudi Walking Tour.
This is a completely personalized tour. You can personalize each tour by just contacting us. Here is an example of some of the most significant sights you will visit on this Gaudi Walking Tour. Your tour will be completely personalised to fit your exact needs.
We will help you organize your completely personalized and unique experience in Barcelona.
Have a view at our other Gaudi Tour. This Gaudi tour includes Sagrada Familia and Park Guell.
Private Gaudi Walking Tour – La Pedrera and Casa Batllo | Points of Interest and Landmarks
Firstly, will meet with your private official tour guide (or if your hotel is centrally located, your guide can pick you up from your hotel) and walk through Passeig de Gracia.
Paseo de Gracia is one of the nicest and most known streets of Barcelona. You will visit two of the main monuments that the city has to offer, two amazing works by Antoni Gaudi; Casa Batllo and La Pedrera. Depending on where your hotel is located, we will start by visiting one or the other Gaudi monument during this private Gaudi walking tour.
Secondly, we will head towards Casa Batllo. Casa Batllo it located in the very heart of Passeig de Gracia. Casa Batllo dates from 1877. In 1904 Josep Batllo bought it and asked Antonio Gaudi to remodel it and divide it into apartments. Its facade is tiled with a mosaic composed of pieces of glass and ceramic discs, giving an undulating surface.
Thirdly, we will proceed towards La Pedrera. La Pedrera is also known as Casa Mila. La Pedrera dates between 1906 and 1912 by Antonio Gaudi. This was before he completely dedicated himself to the Sagrada Familia. Gaudi designed the Casa Mila exclusively with natural form, in result not a single right angle can be found.
Lastly, after visiting both places, your guide will continue showing you the center of Barcelona. This will depend on how much time is left.
In conclusion, this private Gaudi Walking Tour will finish in the city center, and you can enjoy walking around on your own.
This Private Tour includes:
- Official Tour guide in english or spanish (other languages under request) for 4 hours
- Complete personalized and private experience
- Entrance fees to Casa Batllo
- Entrance Fees to La Pedrera
- Guardian Angel Service: 24/7 phone line
- Public liability insurance
- Price per person
This Private Tour excludes:
- Entrance fees (other than La Pedrera and Casa Batllo)
- Food and drinks
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.