Private Sergiev Posad Tour
Come with us and enjoy this private full day tour from Moscow. Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site Sergiev Posad. Our Private Sergiev Posad Tour (Golden Ring) is a unique experience for you.
Take this opportunity to discover Sergiev Posad. A world famous spiritual centre of the Russian Orthodox Church and a popular site of pilgrimage and tourism. Have your own private official tour guide and vehicle and your disposition during the whole day.
For this private tour, expect a comfortable pick up from your hotel or place of choice in Moscow. Your Private Sergiev Posad Tour (Golden Ring) will start here.
Points of Interest & Landmarks
During your full day private tour you will visit one of the most famous sites outside of Moscow. This is Sergiev Posad. Located only 70 km away from the capital of Russia and inside the famous Golden Ring. Sergiev Posad hosts a UNESCO World Heritage Site: The Architectural Ensemble of the Trinity Sergius Lavra.
Firstly, our driver and guide will pick you up at your desired time in your hotel or place of choice in the city and kick off your private tour. Your private tour guide will tell you about the history, heritage and traditions of this famous pilgrimage site, while you are comfortably seated in your private vehicle.
Only 10 minutes before arriving to Sergiev Posad you will have a wonderful panoramic view of the whole architectural ensemble of the Trinity Lavra. From where you will be able to take a wonderful pictures of it.
Let’s get to Sergiev Posad
Once in Sergiev Posad you will visit the whole architecture. It is a unique ensemble of more than 50 buildings and constructions of different dates were established. The whole complex was erected according to the architectural concept of the main church, the Trinity Cathedral (1422).
During your visit you will be able to visit the Trinity Cathedral, the relics of St. Sergius, Chapel over the well. This is a dizzying structure carved with flowers, vines and blue arabesques. It is built over a spring discovered in 1644 and the Cathedral of the Assumption. Echoing the Cathedral of the Assumption in the Moscow Kremlin it was erected between 1559 and 1585.
The frescoes of the Assumption Cathedral were painted in 1684. At the north-western corner of the Cathedral, on the site of the western porch, in 1780 a vault containing burials of Tsar Boris Godunov and his family was built.
During this full day tour, we will arrange some free time to grab a bite to eat.
Lastly, have our private team take you back towards your hotel or place of choice in Moscow.
English, Spanish (for others consult)
Pick up point
Hotel, airport or place of choice in Moscow
This Private Tour includes:
- Private vehicle disposition with driver for your full day tour
- Private official Tour guide for your full day tour
- Entrance fee to Trinity Cathedral
- Entrance fee to Cathedral of the Assumption
- Pick up and drop off in your hotel or place of choice
- 24/7 Angel Guardian service/li>
- Complete personalized experience
- Public liability insurance
This Private Tour excludes:
- Other entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.