Private Suzdal and Vladimir Tour
Come with us and enjoy this private full day tour from Moscow. Discover two of the most emblematic towns of Russia’s Golden Ring; Vladimir and Suzdal. Take a wonderful chance and enjoy this Private Suzdal and Vladimir Tour (Golden Ring).
Take this opportunity to discover Suzdal. This is one of the oldest Russian towns. Also enjoy Vladimir, one of the medieval capitals of Russia. With your own private official tour guide and vehicle, you get to personalize your own experience.
Points of Interest & Landmarks
During your full day private tour you will visit two of the most famous sites of the Golden Ring. This is Vladimir and Suzdal.
Our driver and guide will pick you up at your desired time in your hotel or place of choice in the city and kick off your private day excursion. Your private tour guide will tell you about the history, heritage and traditions of this two historical towns. This all while you are comfortably seated in your private vehicle.
Your first stop will be Vladimir. The first town of the golden ring, located 190 km away from Moscow. Founded at the dawn of the 12th century on a bluff over the Klyazma River. Vladimir became the cradle of Russian history when Prince Andrei Bogolyubsky moved his capital there from Kyiv in 1169. Thus began Vladimir’s Golden Age. This is when many of the beautifully carved white-stone buildings for which the area is renowned were built by Bogolyubsky and his brother, Prince Vsevolod the Big Nest. During your visit to Vladimir you will visit the Assumption Cathedral and frescoes. This is the main temple of the city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the Cathedral of St. Demetrius.
After visiting Vladimir, you will continue your journey 35 km up to Suzdal.
Your first stop will be to the Museum of Wooden Architecture. It keeps numerous examples of old wooden architecture and is considered to be a little corner of classical ancient Russia. Before arriving to the town you will stop at a panoramic point to enjoy a view of Suzdal. Once in the town you will visit the Suzdal Kremlin. It is the oldest part of Suzdal that laid the foundation for the settlement. This architectural complex is surrounded by well-preserved 11th century earthen walls. Among some sites inside the Kremlin you will be able to visit the Cathedral of the Nativity. It was originally built in 1222-1225 on the site of an earlier church erected by Vladimir Monomakh in the XI century. Today it is a UNESCO World Heritage, the Convent of the Intercession. And the Monastery of Our Saviour and St. Euthymius, founded in 1352 by Boris Konstantinovich.
The final itinerary for your private tour from Moscow is absolutely adjustable to your own interests and likes. Driver and guide will be at your entire disposition during the total duration of this Private Suzdal and Vladimir Tour.
English, Spanish (for others consult)
Pick up point
Hotel or place of choice in Moscow
This Private Tour includes:
- Private vehicle disposition with driver for your full day tour
- Official Tour guide for your full day tour
- Entrance fee to Assumption Cathedral and frescoes
- Entrance fee to Museum of Wooden Architecture
- Pick up and drop off in your hotel or place of choice in Moscow
- 24/7 Angel Guardian service/li>
- Complete personalized experience
- Public liability insurance
This Private Tour excludes:
- Other entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.