Private Tour to Valladolid with Cenotes
Private Tour to Valladolid with Cenotes Description
The Yucatán Peninsula has several places and cities that are worth visiting, for that reason, we invite you on this Private Tour to Valladolid with Cenotes. Take the chance of visiting one of the most magical cities in Mexico. You will be assisted by a private driver and an official tour guide during the whole tour.
In this private excursion, you will decide the pickup location. It could be from your place of choice in Tulum, Playa del Carmen or even Cancún. The total duration of the tour is for approximately 9 hours, but it will mostly depend on the pickup location.
Valladolid is located east of Yucatán, 169 km from Mérida, capital of the state of Valladolid. Its name refers to a tribute to the Iberian city since it was founded by the Spanish in 1543. In 2012, Valladolid was considered as “Magical Town of Mexico”.
Enjoy a full-day tour in an incredible city and get the chance of visiting two unique cenotes of the zone. Our private tour to Valladolid with Cenotes is a complete, private and personalized experience. If you have something in mind, you only have to contact Tour Travel & More team.
Private Tour to Valladolid with Cenotes | Points of Interest & Landmarks
Firstly, your private driver and official tour guide will pick you up in your desired city. You will travel until Valladolid city, comfortably in a private luxury vehicle with air-conditioned.
Your first stop will be in Suytun Cenote that means “stone center”. This is a very special Cenote since is closed, located underground, and its dome has a light entrance that illuminates its interior. Its wonderful!.
After that, you will continue to Cenote Zaci, located in the center of Valladolid. Is an impressive partially collapsed cavern about 45 meters in diameter. Is the most visited cenote of the zone due to its strategic location.
Finally, you will visit the center of Valladolid, the city where the Mayan culture mix with the Spanish. Among other monuments and sites you will be able to admire:
- Main Square of Valladolid
- San Servicio Church
- City Hall
- Candelario Church
- Franciscan Convent of San Bernardino de Siena
- Donato Bates Municipal Market
- Santa Lucia Church
- and so much more!
During this full-day tour, you will make a stop for lunch and taste the typical gastronomy of then city.
At the end of the visit, your private driver and official tour guide will take you back to your hotel.
English, Spanish (other language under request)
Pick up point
Hotel or place of choice in Tulum, Playa del Carmen or Cancún
This Private Tour includes:
- Private official tour guide for your tour
- Private luxury vehicle with driver for your tour
- Pick up and drop off in your hotel or place of choice in Tulum, Playa del Carmen or Cancún
- Entrance tickets to Cenotes
- Completely personalised and private experience
- Guardian Angel Service: 24/7 phone line
- Private tour
- Public liability insurance
This Private Tour excludes:
- Other entrance Fees
- Food and drinks
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.