Private Tour to Capri and Anacapri with Blue Grotto from Naples
Private Tour to Capri and Anacapri with Blue Grotto from Naples | Description
Enjoy this Private Tour to Capri and Anacapri with Blue Grotto from Naples with your private official tour guide.
The island of Capri is one of the most beautiful places in whole Italy. Well known for its beautiful square known as ¨piazzetta¨, for it multicolor waters and for its wonderful cuisine. Capri is one of the most exclusive spots in Italy.
Capri is located in the Tyrrhenian Sea, on the southern side of the Gulf of Naples, facing the Sorrentine peninsula. Most of the things to see in Capri are places of great natural and landscape value. You can walk around its historical center or just lay and rest in one of its beautiful beaches.
On the other side, Anacapri is the other Italian municipality that, together with Capri, forms the Capri Island. A curious fact about Anacapri’s name is that “Ana” in greek, means “above”, so the name make reference to above Capri.
This is a completely personalized tour to Capri and Anacapri with Blue Grotto. Your official tour guide will guide you in this adventure in order to show you all the corners and secrets of this unique island.
Enjoy the flexibility of this tour, where we can concentrate on the places that interest you most. During your tour, your guide will take you to the best places on the island to take the best photos.
Private Tour to Capri and Anacapri with Blue Grotto from Naples | Points of Interest and Landmarks
Firstly, you will take, with your guide, the fast ferry from Naples port towards Capri. In case you want, we can as well provide private transfer from hotel to Naples port in private luxury vehicle.
Once in Capri, you will take a taxi or bus from Capri’s port to the other side of the island, where the Blue Grotto is located. As soon as you arrive to the grotto, you will go down the stairs and get into the rowboat. In this way, you will visit the Blue Grotto quickly without waiting in line.
Take into consideration that the Blue Grotto is not always open. If the sea tide rises and the waves cover the main entrance, the entrance to the grotto is impossible. If the day of the tour the Blue Grotto is closed, the alternative is the island tour with a shared boat. You will be able to visit all the caves on the island and cross the three Farallones of the island, the symbol of the island.
The taxi or bus and Blue Grotto ticket are included in the price of the tour.
Secondly, you will continue your tour to Capri and Anacapri. During your tour, you will discover some of the most emblematic sites of Capri and Anacapri, such as:
- Villa San Michele
- The Central Piazzetta of Capri
- Gardens of Augustus
- Chairlift to Monte Solaro (the highest point of the island)
- And many more places!
We can include cable car in Anacapri or/and in Capri, as well as a private taxi for the whole tour around the island. This tour is completely customizable. Please contact us to make your experience unique and help organize your private tour.
We also offer private tours just to Capri and Anacapri from Naples, take a look!
This Private Tour includes:
- Official private guide for 7/8 hours for your tour
- Private Taxi or bus (public) from Capri port to Blue Grotto
- Roundtrip Fast Ferry Tickets from Naples to Capri
- Entrance ticket to Blue Grotto
- Pick-up from Naples Cruise Port
- Complete personalized experience
- 24/7 Guardian Angel Service
- Public liability insurance
- Price per person
This Private Tour excludes:
- Food and drinks
- Other entrance fees
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.