Private Jewish Tour in Athens
Athens Jewish Private Tour Description.
The Private Jewish Tour of Athens is an excellent way to learn about the history of the Jews in Greece. The tour starts in the Jewish quarter of Athens, where you can see the synagogues and other historical buildings. The private guide will explain the history of the Jewish community in Greece and its influence on Greek culture.
The tour also includes a visit to the Acropolis, with a guide explaining the history of this impressive fortress. On this 4-hour private tour you will discover unique historical monuments with an expert guide.
Highlights of the private Jewish city tour of Athens
Athens private city tours offer the opportunity to discover the city’s Jewish heritage. Throughout its history, Athens has been home to an important Jewish community. The tour includes a tour of the Jewish quarter and synagogue, as well as a visit to the community house.
In the synagogue you will see red, white and blue mosaics – an unforgettable experience!
During the tour you will discover the most eminent places of Eleusis such as:
- The temple of Demeter and Persephone.
- The sanctuary of Hephaestus.
- The ruins of the Acropolis.
- The Roman baths.
- The Greek theater.
- The fountain of Kallirrhoe.
We will also give you time to relax and have lunch in a typical Greek restaurant where you can taste a variety of delicious typical
a variety of delicious typical dishes.
At the end of the Private Tour you will be able to continue exploring this wonderful city that has so much to offer to its visitors.
If you would like to see more of Athens, you can check out all our private tours in this beautiful city in Greece.
This Private Tour includes:
- Official Tour guide for 6 hours in Athens
- Private luxury vehicle with chauffeur for 6 hours
- Pick up and drop off from place of choice in Athens
- Complete personalized experience
- 24/7 Guardian Angel Service
- Public liability insurance
- Price per person
This Private Tour excludes:
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.