Private Tour of Normandy from Le Havre
Private Tour of Normandy from Le Havre Description
Take advantage of your cruise stop in Le Havre to get to know one of the most historical parts of France; Normandy. When you have a pit stop at Le Havre cruise port, there are many options that you can take. You can enjoy a brief visit to Paris, a brief visit to La Bretagne or get to know Normandy as it is the closest location to your cruise stop. In this opportunity, we invite you on this Private Tour of Normandy from Le Havre.
We are specialized in private shore excursions, and we are here to make yours memorable. Pick up will be from the cruise port in Le Havre, and we will start your private tour. Depending on how much time you would like, the length of the tour; we can add or take out towns and locations in Normandy.
Normandy is well known for the D-Day landing beaches, and many times it is the first thing that comes into our heads when we think of Normandy. We must not forget that Normandy is not only this, and it has so much to offer.
Being a private tour, you don’t have to worry about crowds in a coach or not having a personalized experience. Normandy is huge, and we cannot do everything in one day. Here are some examples of what we can offer you. Please let us know if you have any specific desires or any locations you don’t want to miss.
There is also the opportunity to add a separate private official tour guide. This would be another person besides your driver to take you on the visit in Normandy. This official tour guide has more historical knowledge and will be more specific in the details than our English-speaking driver.
Please let us know what you prefer, and we will arrange it accordingly. Our travel representatives are at your full disposition and just an email away. Contact us to personalized your private tour of Normandy from Le Havre.
Private Tour of Normandy from Le Havre | Points of Interest & Landmarks
First rest assured that our private tour will be stress-free, and it will be a great experience. Our private driver will be waiting for you upon docking at the Le Havre cruise port.
We have two options: you can enjoy the full-day experience with a private English-speaking driver, or we have an option of adding a separate official tour guide once you arrive to Normandy.
There are many options to do when you are in Normandy. Here are examples among others:
- Day trip to visit the D-Day beaches and learn about the history that these locations have. This can include Bayeux or Caen
- There is the option of visiting Honfleur or Camembert
- If you are mainly interested in cities; Rouen
- Another typical day trip would be to Mt St Michel (we have a separate description for this tour). Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Among others, you can also include:
- White cliffs of Étretat
- Claude Monet’s House and Garden (in Giverny)
Normandy is huge, so just give us a hint on what you are most interested in, and we will arrange the tour for you! We will, of course, recommend where to have lunch, and you will have some spare time before heading back to your cruise.
This Private Tour includes:
- Optional: private official tour guide for 2-3 hours in Normandy
- Private luxury vehicle with driver for 8 hours
- Pick up and drop off from hotel or place of choice in Le Havre
- Completely personalized and private experience
- Private Tour
- 24/7 Guardian Angel Service
- Public liability insurance
This Private Tour excludes:
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.