Private Tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens, Colossi and Hatshepsut
Description of Private Tour to the Valley of the Kings and Queens, the Colossi and Hatshepsut
Visit the sites of ancient Egypt on this day trip to Luxor in the West Bank. With your own private guide, you’ll visit the Valley of the Kings and see the tomb of King Tutankhamun, among others. Then head to the Valley of the Queens to admire the temple of Queen Hatshepsut and learn about the ruler of times past. Enjoy this Private Tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens, Colossi and Hatshepsut.
Your private driver and official guide will pick you up at your desired location in Luxor. You will then start your tour of this beautiful city.
The tour is 100% adjustable to your own wishes and interests. Our guides and drivers are at your disposal. We will coordinate your entrance fees in advance. In case you visit Egypt for more days, you can see our private itineraries.
Points of Interests and Landmarks
Luxor is a city on the east bank of the Nile River in southern Egypt. It lies on the site of ancient Thebes, the capital of the pharaohs at the height of their power. The present city surrounds two huge surviving ancient monuments: the elegant Temple of Luxor and the Temple of Karnak, one mile to the north. The royal tombs of the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens lie on the west bank of the river.
First, you will be transported to the Theban Necropolis, the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. This ancient necropolis is a must-see for travellers to Luxor. There you will visit four royal tombs, including the Tomb of Ramesses, the Tomb of Horemheb, the Tomb of Merenptah and, of course, the Tomb of King Tut. Tutankhamun’s tomb is the only tomb in the Valley of the Kings that was discovered almost intact in 1922.
After visiting the tombs, you will be transferred to the temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari), the only woman to have ruled Egypt as pharaoh. This queen was an ancestor of King Tutankhamun and belonged to the same dynasty. The story of Queen Hatshepsut, the only woman to have ruled Egypt as pharaoh.
At the end of your private tour of Luxor your driver and guide will take you back to your hotel or desired location in Luxor.
English, Spanish, Arabic
Pick up point
Hotel or place of choice in Luxor
This Private Transfer includes:
- Pick up and drop off inplace of choice in Luxor
- Entrance fees to Valley of the queens and kings, the temple of Hatshepsut, the collosi of Memnon
- Private vehicle with driver for 6 hours
- Private official tour guide for 6 hours
- Completely personalized and private experience
- Guardian Angel Service: 24/7 phone line
- Public liability insurance
This Private Transfer excludes:
- Other entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.