Private Walking Tour of Prague's Jewish Quarter
Prague Jewish Quarter Private Walking Tour Description
Take this private tour with your guide, who will help you explore Prague’s Jewish Quarter to understand some of the best attractions.
The Jewish quarter of Josefov is home to a rich and diverse history. Your private guide will take care of all aspects of your tour and tell you more about the area’s heritage during your stay in Prague.
On your private walking tour in Prague’s Jewish Quarter, your tour guide can show you the most iconic and impressive sights, including the best places to take pictures. Not only will they inform you about the history and culture of the city, but they will also help you organize your itinerary to suit your group size and individual needs. This tour is fully customizable and can easily be arranged to suit your personal needs. Please contact us if you would like to organize another adventure like this one.
The time and duration of the tour is expected to be 3 hours through the most well-known sights of Prague’s Jewish Quarter. The exact duration of the tour can be changed or modified, but you should contact us before booking.
Points of interest on the private walking tour of Prague’s Jewish Quarter
This private walking tour of Prague’s Jewish Quarter will start by meeting you at your hotel or central location in the city. Your guide will take you through some of Prague’s most iconic landmarks, such as the Jewish Quarter and show you the best sites.
Let’s take a walk through this beautiful city while you discover some of the most beautiful spots in Prague. These are just a few, you will recognize them when you see them!
- Prague Astronomical Clock
- Prague Jewish Museum
- Spanish Synagogue
- Klausen Synagogue
- Old/New Synagogue
- The Old Jewish Cemetery
- Pinkas Synagogue
- Charles Bridge (Karlův most)
- And many more places on this private tour of Prague.
You deserve to get the most out of your Prague tour, and that’s why we offer a private tour. You will be able to add or remove any monument or site that interests you, so you don’t have to worry about checking them off a list!
Each local Prague expert is not only licensed, but also a professional tour guide with great knowledge of the city and its history.
When the tour is over, your private official tour guide will take you back to your hotel in the city center or to the point of your choice.
Check out our other private tours in Prague!
English, Spanish, French, the language in Spanish (other languages to consult)
Pick up point
Centrally located meeting point in Prague
This Private Tour includes:
- Official private guide for 3 hours in Prague
- Meeting point with the guide in a central place in Prague
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Complete personalized experience
- Guardian Angel Service: 24/7 phone line
- 24/7 Guardian Angel Service
- Public liability insurance
This Private Tour excludes:
- Food and drinks
Política de Cancelación
Política de cancelación
- No hay ningún reembolso, ni modificación, ni cancelación en ningún tipo de tickets o entradas.
- Modificaciones en la fecha u horario de los tours/servicios están sujetos a disponibilidad.
- 48 horas antes de la fecha del servicio: Libre cancelación en conceptos de guía y coche privado con chofer. Cualquier tipo de entradas no tienen reembolso ni devolución.
- Menos de 48 horas antes de la fecha del servicio: No hay reembolso. Pago del 100%.