Private Walking Tour Mala Strana and Hradčany
Description of Private Walking Tour Mala Strana and Hradčany
Mala Strana and Hrandčany of Prague are two of the most popular spots for tourists. These areas are full of history, architecture and thriving nightlife.
During the tour, you will be accompanied by a local guide who is an expert in the area. He will show you around and share his knowledge with you. You will also learn about the history of the city of Prague.
Points of interest on the Private Walking Tour of Mala Strana and Hrandčany.
Mala Strana is a section of the city known for its winding cobblestone streets and beautiful architecture. It was once Prague’s Jewish quarter and has been preserved with many historic buildings such as the Old New Synagogue and the Great Synagogue.
Hrandčany is a section of Prague that has recently been renovated to be more accessible than ever. This area used to be part of Prague’s Jewish quarter, but has been completely renovated to be more modern, accessible and attractive. With the help of public funds, it is now a rich part of the city with many museums, restaurants and stores.
On this private walking tour, we will be able to visit such landmarks as:
- Strahov Monastery and its Brewery.
- Loreto Brewery,
- Plague Column
- Prague Castle
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Neruda Street
- St. Nicholas Church
- Church of Victory
- Infant Jesus of Prague
- Lennon Wall
- Kampa Island
Finally, and if you wish, we offer a list of private tours in the city of Prague to know this destination from north to south, it will be an unforgettable experience.
English, Spanish, French, the language in Spanish (other languages to consult)
Pick up point
Hotel, airport or place of choice in Prague
This Private Tour includes:
- Private Official Tour Guide for your tour
- Private Vehicle with private chauffeur for 6 hours
- Pick up and drop off in hotel or place of choice in Prague
- Guardian Angel Service: 24/7 phone line
- Complete personalized experience
- Public liability insurance
This Private Tour excludes:
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.