Private Tour to Kutna Hora from Prague
Description of the private tour to Kutna Hora from Prague
The private tour to Kutná Hora from Prague includes visits to three important places, such as the historical center, the Gothic Cathedral of St. Barbara, Corpus Christi Chapel, among others.
But, before starting the tour, let’s talk a little about Kutna Hora, an emblematic place just outside Prague.
Kutná Hora is a city in the Czech Republic, near the border with Poland. The town was extensively mined for its silver from the 13th to the 16th century. As a result, its houses are mostly built of silver and lead. Every year during the summer, Kutná Hora hosts an open-air exhibition of archaeological finds from various periods.
Points of interest on the private tour to Kutna Hora from Prague
Kutna Hora, a medieval town in the Czech Republic, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is located on the banks of the Vltava River and has been inhabited since the Stone Age.
The tour begins with a visit to the Old Town Square. The square is surrounded by buildings that were built in Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque styles. The most outstanding building in this square is the Church of St. Nicholas, with its beautiful baroque facade.
During the tour you will be able to visit some of the most emblematic points of the city:
- Historic Center
- Gothic Cathedral of Santa Barbara
- Corpus Christi Chapel
- Royal Castle,
- Vlašský dvůr
- Sedlec Ossuary
To conclude, your driver will take you to your pick-up location in Prague, where you can continue to enjoy this beautiful city full of history.
If you would like to learn more about Prague and all that this destination within the Czech Republic has to offer, feel free to visit our Private Tours in Prague.
English, Spanish, French, the language in Spanish (other languages to consult)
Pick up point
Hotel, airport or place of choice in Prague
This Private Tour includes:
- Private Official Tour Guide for your tour
- Private Vehicle with private chauffeur for 6 hours
- Pick up and drop off in hotel or place of choice in Prague
- Guardian Angel Service: 24/7 phone line
- Complete personalized experience
- Public liability insurance
This Private Tour excludes:
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.