Private Tour of the National Gallery
Description of the Private Tour to the National Gallery
In the heart of London, specifically in Trafalgar Square, you will find one of the most important art galleries in Europe: the National Gallery, which opened its doors on May 10, 1824.
On our private tour to the National Gallery, you will explore each of the artistic corners of this magnificent gallery to see up close the greatest works of the European Renaissance, through Baroque art, Post-Impressionism, and many other artistic styles.
You will see some of the most outstanding works of world-renowned artists such as Titian, Monet, Van Gogh, Caravaggio, Michelangelo, and many other masters of art history.
It will be a 3-hour walk in the company of a private guide, who can meet you at an agreed point in central London or near the National Gallery.
The guide is an expert in his field and brings the paintings to life with his knowledge and passion. Plus, you won’t have to queue to enter the gallery, as this private tour includes exclusive tickets for you, your friends, or your family.
This tour is perfect for a stroll through the London museum, which houses some 2,300 vital cultural and historical works.
Highlights of the National Gallery Private Tour
Join a private walking tour of London’s National Gallery to visit every gallery corner differently and exclusively.
You will discover how the National Gallery has been shaped since its opening in 1824, from Charles Eastlake and his Victorian colleagues to the present day.
This gallery houses one of the finest collections of Western European paintings globally. Therefore, you will be able to see more than just a selection of famous works, choosing paintings on subjects that interest you so that the guide can give you the details you need.
You will learn all about the different paintings you will see, such as:
- One of the five paintings of the Sunflowers by Vincent Van Gogh.
- The Madonna of Childbirth by Giovanni Bellini.
- The self-portrait by Rembrandt.
- Snow in Argenteuil by Claude Monet.
- Portrait of the Duke of Wellington by Goya.
- Madonna of Manchester by Michelangelo.
- The Virgin of the Rocks was painted by Leonardo da Vinci and many other paintings.
When we finish the tour, the guide can take you to the gallery entrance or to the museum point that is of your interest so that you can continue the tour on your own.
Also, if you are a lover of English art and history, you can see our private tour of the British Museum to connect with English and European art and culture fully.
English, Español or other language under request
Pick up point
Central location in London
This Private Tour includes:
- Private official Tour guide for 3 hours in London
- Completely personalized and private experience
- National Gallery Tickets
- Private Tour
- 24/7 Guardian Angel Service
- Public liability insurance
This Private Tour excludes:
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- No Refund, Modification or Cancellation in any case on any type of tickets or entrance fees.
- Modification of tour/service dates and starting times are subject to availability.
- 48 hours prior to first service date: Free Cancellation on guide and private vehicle with chauffeur. Any type of entrance tickets have no refund.
- Less than 48 hours prior to first service date: No Refund. Payment of 100%.