Private shore excursion to Paris from Le Havre cruise port Description
Make the best of your cruise stop in Le Havre and visit the wonderful city of Paris. During our private shore excursion, you will discover one of the most beautiful cities of Europe with a local expert. Enjoy our private tour to Paris from Le Havre.
Firstly, your private driver will pick you up at the cruise port of Le Havre. Thereafter, you will drive around 2.5 hours until you arrive to Paris. Once in Paris, you will meet your private official tour guide for a 4-hour guided tour of the city most emblematic sites. You will have some spare time for lunch before returning with your driver back in time to your cruise.
All our tours are private and customizable to our clients interests. Our travel experts will help you organize a unique and tailor made experience. The whole tour will be arranged up to your personal desires.
Private shore excursion to Paris from Le Havre cruise port | Points of Interests and Landmarks
Paris is known as one of the most influential cities in the world. Not only due to its architecture, museums, and palaces but also for its culture, gastronomy, and art. During our private tour you will discover the history and legends of the city with a cultural, historic and artistic background provided by your official tour guide.
Some sites you will visit during your private tour are:
- Eiffel Tower: Built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889 to commemorate the first century after the French Revolution, its construction lasted 2 years and 2 months.
- Louvre Museum: The world’s largest art museum and the national museum of France.
- Notre Dame Cathedral: One of the most famous gothic cathedral of the Middle Ages.
- Arc of triumph: A symbol of Paris which represents Napoleon’s triumphs. It is also the place where the emblematic Tour of France race ends.
- Montmartre’s neighborhood: Artistic quarter of Paris
- Luxembourg gardens: Paris, most known park
- Place de la Concorde: Second-biggest square in France, located at the end of Champs-Élysées.
- Champs-Élysées: Most famous avenue in Paris, goes from Arc of Triumph to Place de la Concorde.
- Pantheon of Paris: The temple of the French nation and first monument built in the city.
- Trocadero: Most elegant neighborhood in the city and the best place for the Eiffel Tower sightseeing.
- Much more!
The itinerary of your tour is completely adjustable to your personal interest. Your guide will be at your entire disposition during the 4 hours of the tour. Your driver will be at your entire disposition from pick up to drop off in the cruise port. In case you may want to visit any museum or monument, we can arrange skip the line tickets.
Private tour to Paris from Le Havre
This tour is private and adjustable to your personal likes and interests. Get in touch with us and a member from our group of experts will help you arrange a tailor made experience.
Starting time, duration, and itinerary are completely adaptable to your personal desires. In case you may like to visit any other site from Le Havre cruise port, do not hesitate to contact us.